Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
She Might Be The One... ASSIGNMENT THREE!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Gymnast2744

Do you think you can change the due date to Friday? I'm going out of town and won't get back until Thursday..
dolphinz2121

Nice job, guys!

Gymnast- Consider it done.

littlemama879555

Seen it! So sorry i didnt post sooner, the forums were outta wack for me, now that i can finally see the topic, im going to keep this tab open, and keep my computer on hibernate as an alternative, instead of closing the tab, Because the way things are going, who knows when im might see this section of the forum again.

dolphinz2121

littlemama879555 wrote:Seen it! So sorry i didnt post sooner, the forums were outta wack for me, now that i can finally see the topic, im going to keep this tab open, and keep my computer on hibernate as an alternative, instead of closing the tab, Because the way things are going, who knows when im might see this section of the forum again.

I understand. The results for your photo aren't up, BTW, because you turned it in after I sent the email, but as you did post you are still in.

EmmaSmile

bonus
Echo lives in a small cozy, tree-house-like cottage on the beach. She lives with her girlfriend Lottie. They are now, decorating one of the spare rooms, with a crib, toys such as doll houses, cars, etc. because they are planning on adopting soon!

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 03/16/10 05:07 PM

Pistolkitten

so the new due date is friday?
That works out better for me too Thanks!
dolphinz2121

Nice job Emma!

Pistol - yes, the deadline is tomorrow.

GeorgefPlay

Please Dolphinz can I have a little more time???
Until Saturday or Sunday???
I have done the half assignment but now my game crushes and all the lots are blue!
Please if you can give me some time...
because I really don't want to drop out...

Pistolkitten

Just another fun day in the sun, playing beach volleyball with a beach ball so that no one takes the game too seriously.

Aroha hasn't seen her family in person for a very long time. Though moving was pivotal to her future success as a model she does sometimes wonder if it was such a good idea, since she is missing some amazing family developments, like births! Aroha keeps track of everything through facebook and spends hours surfing through many family pictures.
dolphinz2121

Pistol - Great job!

George - I'll extend it to Saturday 10 PM EST, if that's okay with you. I need a weekend to guarantee I'll get the next assignment out on time.

GeorgefPlay

Great pics everyone!
Dolphinz, because I cannot access always the modeling threads if I'm done and cannot post my pic I'll post it on the SMBTO's website.

dolphinz2121

GeorgefPlay wrote:Great pics everyone!
Dolphinz, because I cannot access always the modeling threads if I'm done and cannot post my pic I'll post it on the SMBTO's website.

I LIVE!

That's completely okay, just make sure you post under "Creative Ideas" please.

GeorgefPlay

Finished!

Assignment 3:

Bonus:

Sylvie wants a big family with a lot of kids,but she don't know that her sister(Amanda) is trying to steal her boyfriend again...
Are the two sisters become friends again?Or they are going to attack each other forever?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/20/10 03:02 PM

EmmaSmile

Aweeesome.

Gymnast2744

Thanks for extending the due date!
Here's my photo:

(Oops, I just noticed that Pistolkitten's photo has beach volleyball in it too )

Bonus:

After going on a walk with her boyfriend, he decides to propose to Camden! She can't wait for them to get married.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/20/10 06:26 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: