Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can simbots have babies  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Smeelia

I vaguely remember reading that only Teens and higher can be affected by the Simbot trait so it's possible those Simbot children will start acting in a more robotic fashion when they become Teens, that would be awesome . It could also be a way to get Sim looking Simbots without using mods/cheats, although since it's a bug I'd imagine it might get fixed at some point.
Judiland

Smeelia wrote:I vaguely remember reading that only Teens and higher can be affected by the Simbot trait so it's possible those Simbot children will start acting in a more robotic fashion when they become Teens, that would be awesome . It could also be a way to get Sim looking Simbots without using mods/cheats, although since it's a bug I'd imagine it might get fixed at some point.

It would be awsome, indeed!

Judiland

Anyone else have simbot babies, prehaps grown yet?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/19/10 12:23 AM

I have a simbot baby
clubers

I'm trying to get one from the past.

Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
UltimaUnit0

Im sorry....to screw with people minds or anything but I have had a baby with a simbot, though I did not autorise it ...its so strange.
MrPeteyMax

SimBot babies would be awesome.

It'd be cool if you could upgrade them, like what was mentioned earlier in this thread.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/27/11 07:41 PM

clubers

It does happen with story progression, they become hybrids. Looks like a sim but does simbot stuff.

Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
niya9199

No..Simbots are robots. what im saying is they can only kiss like a sim and flirt and do skilled things. but they cant touch water, woohoo, nor have a baby. It would be cool but soon the robots get rusty and break. so its no need for a baby robot??
virtualperson

Hmmm.... to blow your minds further, I have had an active sim "Try For Baby" with a SimBot and heard the "Baby Chimes". Not sure whether it workedas it has only just happened.

(I do have a mod to to with "Try For Baby" though)
virtualperson

Just to clarify... yes. they can have babyies. My female sim is now pregnant
RuSc68

My SimBot just did WooHoo with one of my roommates and I heard the "pregnant-tune" or whatever it's called. Kind of disturbing. I wonder what will become of it. Must be some sort of Terminator hybrid or something.

(I won't be visiting this horrible site anymore, so no more replies from me. Sorry.)
QAhmad82

What???

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: