Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do I become a doctor or a tatto artist?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Wheezy99

about the tattoo artist, i think you have to '"up" your skill at tattooing, then go to city hall and reguster as self-employed. though, i might be wrong.
gdarcy

I think, but i'm not sure that you get level ten in tattooing and you apply as a self employed tattoo artist in the town hall. Doctor i'm pretty sure you just apply at the hospital like normal. Might have to do the same way as tattoo artist though. Try both. Hope this helps! PS. You have to type TestingCheatsEnabled True like that.It works, trust me. She wasn't lying.

janecarter233

tbayley33 wrote:if you go to the t atoo parlour you apply i think
fevevebjkl
hayley619

i've completed the stylist career and no option came up to be a tattoo artist. EA are liars and should not have put on the box that you can become one. Idiots
makebeliever1909

I found this on yahoo answers about the Tatto artist, anyone know if it's right?

'Apparently the Tattoo artist is an off shoot of the stylist job so you need to pick the fashion phenomenon. You will need dramatic, friendly, artistic, charasmatic and perfectionis. Took my so long to figure this out..'

Yahtzami

There is no way to become a tattoo artist. You cannot be self employed as a Tattoo Artist, you cannot become one at the Salon, the Stylist profession does not offer the possibility, it just is not possible to Officially be a Tattoo Artist and get job opportunities and level up like the other careers and professions.

There may be a mod out there that allows for it, but as an EA in game Career/Profession/Job, it just simply isn't an option. This was discussed at some length after Ambitions came out and there were many people upset about it since that is one of the things many pepole looked forward to.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/11 02:23 PM

kylesaz1234

the tattoo artist is part of the stylist job.
Gleeky321

doctor hospital tatto syitlest

maymay5678

[b]i think to become a tatoo artist you have to buy a tatoo chair and once you become realy good at that you can make your sims go on the computer and you click on geta job or whatever and then you click on proffesion and then it might say get self emploid for a tatoo artist....hope it makes sense
emikoitooshi

You can use the testingcheatsenable true cheats and then you hold the shift while you click on the mailbox. The other way is to install Twallan's master controller mod.
cassiek01

Lizzy11 wrote: that cheat thing does not work

yes it does, keep trying!

do this,

1. ctrl+shift+c

2. type in at the top: testingcheatsenabled true

3. press shift while and click on your mailbox

4. choose 'Set Career...'

5. choose from a variety of careers including medical
(as the previous user said, resident is the doctor one i think)

hope that helped
mhowell

the cheat does work. I have done it! press ctrl-shift-c at the same time. in the blue box at the top, type in testingcheatsenabled true. then press shift and press the letterbox at the same time and loads of options come up.

on ambitions, when you go to the stylist place, you can click on the tattoo chair and you can get tattooed by someone but i don't know if its a proffesion or not. Think its just a skill
mhowell

on other websites this is what some people have said:

I know for the other professions you can click on the newspaper or computer and select find a profession (not a career) and then the option of doctor should eventually pop up. Different professions are available on different days.

From what I've seen of it you start the medical career as normal then around level 3 or so you start getting other jobs occasionally that pop up on your map like the other professions and you leave work to do them and go back when you're done, not very impressive really!

Hope i helped
eliwood_sain

Doctor is one of the hardest jobs now if you choose to do the side things. Some of those don't pay off very well, but (thankfully) they are optional. If you choose not to do them, no penalty. It is still based in the medial career, so just look at the hospital. Many of the positions within that track are considered "doctors".

Tattoo artistry is a hidden skill. There is no self-employment option with it. Although they presented with Sculpting and Inventing (both of which are official self-employment options), they never stated on the box that "self-employment" would be an option, just that special jobs would be available and that you could make money by sculpting, inventing, and tattooing.

Celebrating over 10 years of the Sims

All of Sims 1 save Hot Date
All XPs of Sims 2
All XPs of Sims 3 + OLS
mhowell

i have just joined the doctors career and when i joined it said that after level 3 i could start making home calls or something

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: