Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
simbot help (gem collector challenge portion to be specific)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
unsecretcrush

I never noticed that part before! Thanks.
prudencefierce

what 10 gems did you collect to get the gem collector challenge, and the heart-cut shaped pink diamond?. Also is there a consignement store in bridgeport?
ALMcGeezer

So no one has an actual solution to this bug?

Alaile

I experienced the same thing.Like me, you may have mined some of the gems you have in your inventory and forgotten that you mined them. Those gems do not count. Once you *collect* 10 different types of gems (with no help from the miner) then you will get the achievement.
Shogo_Yahagi

shakezuula wrote:i've got one of my other sims out looking for gems as we speak,, hoping she can get the challenge completed correctly and just cut the gem for my other sim :-|

Did your other sim collect one of the gems for your inventor?
Tammie161822

Hey I have similar problem. I bought a pink heart cut diamond from the consignment shop and I went to deliver it to the science building but everytime I do my sim just walks back out of the building with the gem still in its inventory and the oppourtunity isn't completed. I've tried taking it out of his inventory then placing it back and going to deliver it, I've done it in the day and also at night. Nothing seems to work, a little help would be much appreciated

Thanks.
eliwood_sain

I think I remember this problem. I ended up having to abandon the opportunity and do it again in its entirety.

Celebrating over 10 years of the Sims

All of Sims 1 save Hot Date
All XPs of Sims 2
All XPs of Sims 3 + OLS

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: