Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mysteries of Twinbrook & The Dead ! Why the resurrected sims are green & other colors &why no Shoes?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Author Message
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3013
Location:My Game
Online

fleshjenn wrote:green skinned or not, theyre still better looking than the current residents, I got nauseus looking around Twinbrook. and p.s. that freaky red dude has no business working as a stylist!
i had to think bout what freaky red dude you were talking about but yea you are right i mean....wow....i need the super computer for him, no fashion make over will do. LOL

Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3013
Location:My Game
Online


This is Macy Clay, her tombstone is in the laundromat lot...
also green...

And these are the 7 others that i resurrected first





lol, they lined up

Profile
happyjme


Joined: 05/29/09 07:53 PM
Messages: 1790
Location:New Haven, CT
Offline

creepy...
there is also an urn in the Bayless house. On the dresser.

Gotta love Nraas Story Progression!
Profile
Michele1313M


Joined: 05/29/10 07:45 PM
Messages: 93
Offline

Have you tried ressurecting a normal-skinned sim that had died in the game? Maybe this could just be a wierd thing with Twinbrook, though I doubt it haha. Would be interesting if a sim you killed of yourself were to come back green skinned though... My curiousity would certainly be piqued.
Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3013
Location:My Game
Online

happyjme wrote:creepy...
there is also an urn in the Bayless house. On the dresser.
ooo im going to see what i can do with that, thanks!

Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3013
Location:My Game
Online

Michele1313M wrote:Have you tried ressurecting a normal-skinned sim that had died in the game? Maybe this could just be a wierd thing with Twinbrook, though I doubt it haha. Would be interesting if a sim you killed of yourself were to come back green skinned though... My curiousity would certainly be piqued.
wow great idea, ill look into it!

Profile
CashingTheFame


Joined: 05/16/09 11:36 PM
Messages: 3651
Location:Martian City, Mars
Offline

Well Twinbrook supposed to be a southern themed bayou, swamp town, and from living in Lousiana, I could say they did a good job making it that way... anyways, maybe it's a joke that the soil is dirty and watered down, causing the bodies to... rot.
or that they decided to skimp on the preservation of the bodies and just bury them fresh.

Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3013
Location:My Game
Online

CashingTheFame wrote:Well Twinbrook supposed to be a southern themed bayou, swamp town, and from living in Lousiana, I could say they did a good job making it that way... anyways, maybe it's a joke that the soil is dirty and watered down, causing the bodies to... rot.
or that they decided to skimp on the preservation of the bodies and just bury them fresh.
interesting theory.



I've just made Fly Bayless into a playable ghost.......so far he doesn't even have a family when he clearly is the father of Skeet Bayless...i'll post screenshots later. I've also moved in a sim who can die....soon enough. lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/10/10 03:13 AM


Profile
PlatinumLion


Joined: 06/15/09 05:42 AM
Messages: 42
Offline

Apparently, according to http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Twinbrook, all pre-made Sims that were made deceased like Macy Clay and Steward Curious are pale green. The exact quote is:

"Interestingly, all the premade deceased Sims in Twinbrook are pale green if resurrected, suggesting they are some sort of undead or that they have some kind of alien genes, another reference to Strangetown."

But honestly, I have no clue why they are green.
Profile
lulz


Joined: 06/18/09 03:45 AM
Messages: 961
Location:Sunset Valley :)
Offline

It looks on purpose, their clothes all have that same green color.

Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3013
Location:My Game
Online

PlatinumLion wrote:Apparently, according to http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Twinbrook, all pre-made Sims that were made deceased like Macy Clay and Steward Curious are pale green. The exact quote is:

"Interestingly, all the premade deceased Sims in Twinbrook are pale green if resurrected, suggesting they are some sort of undead or that they have some kind of alien genes, another reference to Strangetown."

But honestly, I have no clue why they are green.
ooo i didnt know that. lol. guess the big mystery is gone now....sort of

Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3013
Location:My Game
Online

lulz wrote:It looks on purpose, their clothes all have that same green color.
yea i did notice how they are all wearing somber colors. lol

Profile
CashingTheFame


Joined: 05/16/09 11:36 PM
Messages: 3651
Location:Martian City, Mars
Offline

This town officially creeps me out.
It's like one of those horror about the backwoods families.
-gulp-

On the brightside, my lovely stylist has been turning the town into a high fashion town... o.o

Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3013
Location:My Game
Online

Ok so.... i resurrected Fly Bayless (his urn was on the dresser in the Bayless household), he came out green as expected...

i'm posting thumbnails since im posting a lot of pics:



here he is as a playable ghost:


resurrected:


as for my sacrificial sim she died with a normal hue:


here she is as a ghost...


...
and came back with a normal hue...



Profile
4thefunofit4


Joined: 09/29/09 04:04 PM
Messages: 3013
Location:My Game
Online

CashingTheFame wrote:This town officially creeps me out.
It's like one of those horror about the backwoods families.
-gulp-

On the brightside, my lovely stylist has been turning the town into a high fashion town... o.o
lol. thats good, all 3 towns need stylists....

im getting sleepy. lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/10/10 03:38 AM


Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: