Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My simbot looks like a piece of crap...  XML
Forum Index » Ambitions
Evergreen226

There is no other way to make them look simish without mods.

lillithlee

You need the supercomputer, but I find I have less problems when I use that mod, the story progression is much better then EA's and it does things to reduce lag like turn of TV's and stereo's and get rid of the homeless sims.
SimLuver1098

I'm surprised you haven't been banned already for saying c-r-a-p (not taking any chances) they're usually strict about that kind of stuff
Wildeatheart

does anyone know what happens if the guy that invented my simbot move out, does the simbot follow or stay in my household im new to the forums so dont be harsh if i said this in the wrong place thank you and have a gr8 day

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 02:59 PM

Karu300

It'll do whatever a normal sim would do in that situation, if you kicked your sim out and not the sim bot, it'll stay.
liars_paradox

LizNuique wrote:How do you make a simbot look like a regular sim? Do you have to use mods? I don't really want to use mods >.< the only CC I want is CC hair.

Yup, mods are required. If I were you, I would use the NRAAS mods. I think that one of the StoryProgression modules allow the simbots to get impregnated, so you might be able to make Simbot-Sim hybrids.

Also, use the OverWatch mod. It really does improve your games performance! When I got it on my game, everything started working like when I first started the town again! It is awesome, as it fixed some issues with CAS as well!
liars_paradox

Oh, and to avoid confusion, the NRAAS mods are what most people refer to as the "Super Computer" mod, but it's not called that anymore and it's really multiple mods.

You'd want the MasterController first before any other mod, imo. Then other mods like the StoryProgression mods might be nice. However, I wouldn't go overboard with those mods because I have only had success with the Base StoryProgression mod and the Extra StoryProgression mod. The other StoryProgression mods break my game.

If you're able to modify your simbots, then I'd really like to get some cool simbot bodies. Not bodies that look human, but still machine like but awesome. Maybe something that kind of resembles mecha from anime?
cupcakepuppy101

How do you download NRAA mods!

Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: