Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My theory about penthouse living.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Simmerd80

You really need to get over people making assumptions or speculations. RELAX!

Elphieba

Well some people are fantisizing aka "ZOMG WHAT WHAT WHAT IF!!!!" Some people are so sure something it'll happen. Get over yourselves. I'd like the Urbz idea and like the elevator to ur floor getting your floor n all that.

Damienf519

KarinL wrote:Apartment flats and penthouses don't necessarily mean that it will be possible to have more than one family living on the same lot.

It could just be that there are lots set up like apartment flats and penthouses but they're still single family dwellings...

KarinL,

Good point, but I hope that it will be possible to have more than one household on the same lot, with "Late Night" installed. If you could have up to four households living on the same lot, and one had three sims in it, and rest had two, you'd have one more sim in that lot, than would be allowed on a normal residential lot. Heck, if they cut the number of Sims that could live in a household on an apartment's lot to half due to frame rate issues, and still allowed up to four households on that lot, you could have up to twice the number of sims living there.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/25/10 06:15 PM

Check out Spring Valley. Don't forget the saved game file. Let me know what you think
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/688035.
page#10975233
MeganThePrincess

It will be worse if it just will be a rabbit hole to the top but It still will be so cool and beautiful (I mean the view!)

aaronrogers8i3

I hope it is like the urbz because sims 2 lagged when playing apartment lots.

alwaysenl

catloverplayer wrote:I think elevators will have to be used to get on the roofs of penthouses.

Yup Im thinking we will see elevators and higher floor levels, 10 stories at least??

Chloe0610 wrote:i think maybe there are penthouses cos in infinite sims it says "•Gain excess to exclusive areas and enjoy celebrity perks like penthouse living, luxury hot tubs and cars"

LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAH This post is so funny. You think theres gonna be penthouses huh? What gave it away? Maybe the fact that it says enjoy penthouse living? lol
SIMS31111

I agree .. i think there is no Apartments no penthouse I mean all the hype is about vampires and night life oh and a new town filled with Buildings for like Decoration purpose only .. for the new look so no penthouses or apartments.. Only Vampires bars and clubs some new jobs as bouncers and celebs like Paris hilton o and all the new Objets too like hot tubs .. ..

You guys are thinking way too much into this Your expecting way too much stuff for just one EXP EA wants there money so apartments will have too wait for another month in the future
Anonymous

SIMS31111 wrote:I agree .. i think there is no Apartments no penthouse I mean all the hype is about vampires and night life oh and a new town filled with Buildings for like Decoration purpose only .. for the new look so no penthouses or apartments.. Only Vampires bars and clubs some new jobs as bouncers and celebs like Paris hilton o and all the new Objets too like hot tubs .. ..

You guys are thinking way too much into this Your expecting way too much stuff for just one EXP EA wants there money so apartments will have too wait for another month in the future

Penthouses have already been confirmed in the press release and gamestop video in which Humble introduced the ep, so your wrong about that. If the buildings were all for decoration where would the clubs and bars be? You can become a celebrity it doesn't say anything about known celebrities(well if you wanna call Paris Hilton a celebrity. I mean besides her family being rich what can you really say makes her famous?) being in the game.
Opmystik

^^Dang it that was me^^ forgot I had to play with the cache in order to get back.

SIMS31111

Ok scrap what I said.. above .. Sorry .. there is going to be apartments just read the news I should really Read more info before i post things Sorry I just read Grants interview .. like Duur

http://www.simprograms.com/gameguru-ru-interview-with-grant-rod
iek-on-the-sims-3-late-night/

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/26/10 12:24 AM

MirrorsEdgeFan

aaronrogers8i3 wrote:I hope it is like the urbz because sims 2 lagged when playing apartment lots.

SO DO I XD. OMFG I used to love the URBZ
Jurik1124

I do hope that multiple families can live in apartment buildings and that the rent system returns. With an open neighborhood, this makes sense that it would be that way, but I guess we will see.

ricmckinney

KarinL wrote:Apartment flats and penthouses don't necessarily mean that it will be possible to have more than one family living on the same lot.

It could just be that there are lots set up like apartment flats and penthouses but they're still single family dwellings...

Yes it does. It worked that way in Apartment Life from The Sims 2. The apartments that were occupied by other families weren't visible. They work like neighbors houses, so they only load up if you visit them.

fleshjenn

Dont care about the topic. Neverent your siggy speaks to me. If I could print it out and wallpaper it on my cubicle at work I would be in heaven.

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: