Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Animals Abound package  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
SciFiWarlock

Smash_box29 wrote:You guys are so nice!!! Thank you all very much and I know i may have taken it alittle extreme and took everything away but I needed to reupdate my list some stuff i dont need anymore. I will be gifting back!!!

You're welcome, Enjoy!

louise640101

Smash_box29 wrote:You guys are so nice!!! Thank you all very much and I know i may have taken it alittle extreme and took everything away but I needed to reupdate my list some stuff i dont need anymore. I will be gifting back!!!

I went a bit crazy, perhaps it would of been cheaper to just gift the set
Smash_box29

Haha I would like to pay you back but it says you dont have a wishlist. I already gifted Scifi and mirjam with what little points I have left.

SciFiWarlock

Smash_box29 wrote:Haha I would like to pay you back but it says you dont have a wishlist. I already gifted Scifi and mirjam with what little points I have left.

I thank you for the doors Smash. You didn't have to do that awww Smash

Just love saying Smash

Smash_box29

Well this sounds lame but I wasnt expecting this much from anyone. You (Scifi) were too kind with the words and Louise gave bunches and was very kind. I read a few messages before posting and was second guessing because alot of people were mean to those who wanted stuff. Saying they were begging and I didnt want to beg I just wanted a little assistance.

MirjamD

Smash_box29 wrote:Haha I would like to pay you back but it says you dont have a wishlist. I already gifted Scifi and mirjam with what little points I have left.

Thank you for the dress, but you didn't have to do that
Smash_box29

I know but I said I would give and you were one of the first so i wanted to give you the dress...I have that one too its very nice.

SciFiWarlock

Smash_box29 wrote:Well this sounds lame but I wasnt expecting this much from anyone. You (Scifi) were too kind with the words and Louise gave bunches and was very kind. I read a few messages before posting and was second guessing because alot of people were mean to those who wanted stuff. Saying they were begging and I didnt want to beg I just wanted a little assistance.

I felt odd posting my wishlist in the first thread I did and was shocked at how generous people are on here.

Yes there are those that go about it wrong but we all have different backgrounds and experiences that can sometimes work against us. However, I have seen a lot of nice simmers gently correct the ones a bit out of line. Conversely have seen some simmers on here correct others kinda harshly, but then again that could be from frustration or based on the background and experiences they have.

I personally saw nothing wrong with the way you asked Smash

louise640101

No need to send me anything back, spend them on others and yourself.

I understand why some people get mad at certain people but posting your wishlist on gifting threads and things is fine, that is what they are there for :]
louise640101

No there was nothing wrong way with the way you asked at all, I just thought I would point out that you would probably receive more gifts if you were to list items separately too :]

Wish you have done and received lots!
SciFiWarlock

louise640101 wrote:No need to send me anything back, spend them on others and yourself.

I understand why some people get mad at certain people but posting your wishlist on gifting threads and things is fine, that is what they are there for :]

I've seen other threads on this site saying there should be no gift section. To be honest my real life is not the greatest right now and has not been for some time, despite my best efforts to turn it around.

When I decided a few weeks ago to check out the gift section I was surprised by how nice people were being to each other. I just lurked and did not post at all for a couple of weeks but just by reading how generous people were brightened my day.

As lame as this may sound that alone gave me hope back.

Celtic_Angell

SciFiWarlock wrote:
louise640101 wrote:No need to send me anything back, spend them on others and yourself.

I've seen other threads on this site saying there should be no gift section. To be honest my real life is not the greatest right now and has not been for some time, despite my best efforts to turn it around.

When I decided a few weeks ago to check out the gift section I was surprised by how nice people were being to each other. I just lurked and did not post at all for a couple of weeks but just by reading how generous people were brightened my day.

aww can I give you a hug! that was all so nicely put.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life
SciFiWarlock

Celtic_Angell wrote:
SciFiWarlock wrote:

aww can I give you a hug! that was all so nicely put.

Sure ya can *Hugs*

Smash_box29

Are you sure your not an angel like celtic? Haha again thanks so much you 2 (SciFi and Louise) oh and MirjamD

Liessa_8

Animals abound is one of my favourite sets

I've sent you a few pieces

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: