Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Late Night Bugs - Compiled List in first two posts  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Peppaharrison

I took the CC out and I can now make drinks and play the intruments and now there are mixologists working. So it looks like all good now I hope.

BabySezza

Glad to hear it Peppa
Enjoy Late Night

GENERATIONS! ^u^
Goldmoldar

crinrict wrote:Done!

I'm going to use the first post for known issues and solutions and the second one for collecting stuff.

Thanks crinrict for doing this.

I7-4770K Liquid cooled, ASUS Sabertooth Z87, HD 1.5 GB 7200 RPM , 16 GB 1600 MHz, Nvidia 680 SC 2 GB, ASUS Blu-ray Burner, 850W PSU
BrittneyLee

I already have a thread about issues in the game. Which will probaply go unnoticed by EA. But these are the problems I encountered.

I call to hire a butler and 50 sims (no joke) come to the house, follow you around everywhere, even downtown and seriously lag your game. I mean who's computer can handle 50 sims at one time? You can't dismiss them over the phone because it says you must dismiss the npc before discontinuting service. So what am I supposed to do click on all 50 npc's that are scattered and all complaining about food, sleep, hygiene, etc.
Secondly the game doesn't even save anymore everytime it says error....That is seriously annoying.
The lag spikes encountered in this game or horrible and before late night my game ran perfect.
Also one has to reset thier sim every hour.

I removed all CC so that is not it, and I am sorry if the above post is somewhat 'nagging.' I made it in the heat of the moment out of my disappoint of Late Night.
Jadeleine

Im a little afraid to install late night because I can´t play without cc-hair and eyes. EA Furnitures and stuff is okay but EA:s hair is not pretty ...
crinrict

@Peppaharrison: Is your problem with not getting into any clubs also gone ? Do you have any idea, which mod caused the problem (aka which did you have). Not hair and stuff, just hacks and mods.

@Goldmoldar:

@BrittneyLee: Which save error are you getting

@Jadeleine: I would say mostly hacks/ mods will be a problem. Hair and eyes not so much. You will need to try it out though. My suggestion: Start a new game without any cc (don't start your old one or all will be replaced) and then if everything is fine, start putting it back.

BrittneyLee

Alot of confusion is going around that this patch that comes out today will solve some of these problems. True or False?
crinrict

I answered that in your thread:

crinrict wrote:
BrittneyLee wrote:Will this supposed patch today help out players that already have the game?

No, cause you already have that patch. I don't know if there is going to be a second one right after like there was with WA (there we actually had to patch WA right after installing the game as well, cause something was so buggy, they fixed it right away). Normally the patch that comes with the EP on the DVD is the one that everyone gets a day or two later.

So far there has always been a second patch 2-4 weeks later.

Jadeleine

crinrict wrote:@Peppaharrison: Is your problem with not getting into any clubs also gone ? Do you have any idea, which mod caused the problem (aka which did you have). Not hair and stuff, just hacks and mods.

@Goldmoldar:

@BrittneyLee: Which save error are you getting

@Jadeleine: I would say mostly hacks/ mods will be a problem. Hair and eyes not so much. You will need to try it out though. My suggestion: Start a new game without any cc (don't start your old one or all will be replaced) and then if everything is fine, start putting it back.

Thanks for the advise ! I´ll do that... I dont need hacks or mods. Im just happy if I don´t have to ged rid of mah pretty hairs ...
Cyron43

@ihatepizza210: For God's sake what are you doing to this cat???

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
crinrict

Added some tipps on how to prepare for LN to the first post.

Jadeleine

Cyron43 wrote:@ihatepizza210: For God's sake what are you doing to this cat???

I was thinking about that too !
crinrict

Anyone any others problems to report ?

Ozzie1985

Crinrict, I'm going to install L.N later this afternoon, I realized a while back I uploaded a sim from the exchange and there's a CC skin. How do I get rid of this? Because I've never installed any mods or hacks in my game, with having that CC skin, does this mean I have the UI mod? If so, how do I get rid of it? Where is the UI mod located? What's the file name/number? I have some CC which I will disable when I intall L.N but if I have the UI mod I for sure want to get rid of that because I've never gone out of my way to install any mods or hacks.
jujee55

I downloaded the 4GB patch and thought I installed it. I'm having problems finding it to remove it, please help. Thank you.

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: