Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Now if only we could add a butt slider  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
saveoursouls2008

It will be the final recipe for me making Kim Kardash

/support

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/21/11 01:02 AM

“Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."
Happychic101297

overcookedburger wrote:I agree they should. thats probably why i find it so hard to make some african sims. African Women tend to have bigger *****. So lets hope in the next patch they add it.

Agreed!

seismicmilk

There are all kinds of custom sliders at MTS, so lots of things are possible. I made a sim that looked like my dad: medium arms that are muscular, large belly, skinny legs. It's really cool what you can customize with the sliders.

I just can't wait until they actually incorporate them into the game. They're REALLY popular downloads.

DrChip

Kail16 wrote:
DrChip wrote:I know about the bra size thing, but wait you don't get it until Late Night, those sliders are on my game and my mom still has to check Late Night to see if it's okay. Do you know what a pervert is? Perverts are people who really like private parts, I tolerate the bra size thing, butt I think is just pushing.

That is ridiculous! Who cares about the [pervs, they like small curves too. I want to be able to make an accurate Sim of myself. It's a bit rude to say, no big ***** cause pervs will like it, what about the people that have big ***** in real life? are we supposed to be ashamed and try to disguise them out of fear that someone is gonna look at us like s e x objects? All women with all body types should be able to be represented, without fear that their body type is going to be viewed as inappropriate. Power to the Coke Bottles!
No, I don't think you should be ashamed of your real life body, you don't have as much control over that, but this is a fantasy game where, you have a lot more control. Clearly, a game is a different story. I don't think mothers would like to go that far on the sexual themes, I don't know for sure, I'm way to young to be a dad.

I shall conquer this world. Then... I... MAKE... CHIIIIIIPS!!!
Suceress

/signed

I agree. There is nothing perverted about wanting our Sims to have natural curves. I'll cut the kid some slack since he mentioned his mother has to check the game out to see if it is appropriate for him, so he is young enough that he may not fully understand these things yet. Some women (and even some men) just naturally have larger backsides. I would need such a slider to accurately create a sim of my mother. There is nothing perverted about wanting to be able to create more accurate selfsims and self/family sims.

On the flip side, what if we wanted our sims to have smaller behinds (apparently we can say butt but can't add an s or it bleeps it)? Like we wanted to create those poor unfortunate people who lack enough padding in the caboose.

In addition to a posterior slider, I would like hip and waist sliders. I'd like to adjust how wide my Sim's hips are as well as how they fit with the waist. I know all of these sliders were made at MTS but I'm trying to cut down on my mods that affect the interface as they sometimes interfere.

Since we're mentioning sliders, I think it would be absolutely fantastic if we had a display to tell us the numeric setting of the sliders rather than just having to judge by the distance. That way we would be able to take note of specific numeric settings we find aesthetically pleasing so we can repeat them later.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/21/11 06:17 AM

zorba2357

I agree there should be a butt slider. Although I think the breast slider went a Long way in making their bodies look more balanced. To me they always looked like they had too wide hips before. For the chest slider they should have added, um , gravity though!

Happychic101297

I would love if hips, modifying waist was added!

Aeroprincess87

A butt slider would be really nice. I may not have a huge one, but it's bigger than what we have in game now. Some of us want to customize our sims to look like ourselves or people we know in life. And that means adding curves to our sims, both in the front and the back.

Kail16

Let us be not ashamed of our curves and let our Sims be not ashamed

I hate that having curves creates this whole s e x object thing IRL. At least if my Sims had them, in their world, it wouldn't be a topic of discussion, the ladies would all still have clothes that fit and could wear whatever they wanted, unlike RL.

I have to say, as someone who is that "top heavy" small waist-ed big hipped fat butt girl, I would be so freakin' happy, so proud to be able to make Sims that looked more like me, to add different body types in general no matter what they are, to just have them be relate-able to who ever you are would be a wonderful thing. To the skinny mini's, the coke bottles, the pears, the lolly pops and the oranges (I'm sure most of you ladies know what those each are) why shouldn't we have sliders that allow us make whatever curves we want, modest or abundant, balanced or off?

Happychic101297

I agree! Have differences should be a good thing! Love yourself, represent yourself or whomever in the sims!

organgrinder20p

I think we need a slider for rears on men too! Alot of people want to be represented by their body shape in game, and flat european rears don't accurately represent them. I want my african sims to have a proper shelf boo tea. (A rear you can set things on.) PS. why can't you write the plural of butt?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/24/11 03:59 PM

overcookedburger

breast sliders are even worse than butt sliders because breastz represent s-e-x way more than butt s.

I mean seriously. Perverted? sometimes people comment things really stupid.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/24/11 05:23 PM

CocoBella

They probably won't do this with the sims 3. They better do it for sims 4!! I want all sorts of body sliders in the BASE GAME!

catloverplayer

Yes I agree with butt sliders being added so people can make sim that look more like them. It's like that they also need to add curly hair so people with curls can create a sim that looks like them.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Kail16

overcookedburger wrote:breast sliders are even worse than butt sliders because breastz represent s-e-x way more than butt s.

I mean seriously. Perverted? sometimes people comment things really stupid.

breastz do not represent s e x they represent WOMAN!

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: