Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Official Sims 3 Generations Trailer Just Released!!!  XML
Forum Index » Generations
Renita

Can't wait for June to come...

MissChatterbox

homie21sims2 wrote:hair raising! mesmerizing! finally, sims is back on track!

My thoughts exactly.

Bafendo

hey guys and gals, on the 12th if this month SimFans is gonna do a demo/hands-on of Generations.

puppyluvv

Well, I'm sold. Now I just need to save up my money... *looks between couch cushions* A quarter!

AlienTwins

Hmmm, I guess you can mark me down as the first person to be a little underwhelmed.

I mean it all looks good and fun etc, but looking at the new content, it just seems to be a bunch of stuff that most of your Sims probably won't really have time to do. Unless (like University in S2) it gives you extra time to squeeze all these fun things into somehow.
elizka93

I'm so happy they have decided to introduce things in this EP that haven't been featured in TS2!
MissChatterbox

AlienTwins wrote:Hmmm, I guess you can mark me down as the first person to be a little underwhelmed.

I mean it all looks good and fun etc, but looking at the new content, it just seems to be a bunch of stuff that most of your Sims probably won't really have time to do. Unless (like University in S2) it gives you extra time to squeeze all these fun things into somehow.

Really! My sims do next to nothing besides work, eat and sleep. I cant wait for the weekends or taking my toddler to the park. Weekends will actually have a point for me now lol

Usually all my sims do is watch tv to kill time lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/05/11 12:36 PM

Bafendo

AlienTwins wrote:Hmmm, I guess you can mark me down as the first person to be a little underwhelmed.

what are you talking about, won't have enough time? that's why we can adjust our Sims' lifespans. if 90 Sim days isn't enough make it longer.

MissChatterbox

Bafendo wrote:hey guys and gals, on the 12th if this month SimFans is gonna do a demo/hands-on of Generations.

Thanks for informing us, im excited to see the new town maybe!

MaulRat17

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! Star-gazing! Gift-giving! Strollers/Prams! I literally need someone to hold me! haha kidding.

So is this the "super secret surprise" that EA was supposed to share on FB or do you guys think that more is still to come?

Mass Effect Sims Project. Feedback is much appreciated! http://clydetheghost.blogspot.com/
BimleSim

Wow, it looks so good I can't wait!! WEEE
blewis823

OMG! Definitely getting this. Finally a reason for my sims to have families! Now my sim can take a day off and do something with their families.

Now I have to rebuild my town playgrounds, must have hopscotch and bouncy toys. I can hardly wait for June.

Sidonzo

blewis823 wrote:OMG! Definitely getting this. Finally a reason for my sims to have families! Now my sim can take a day off and do something with their families.

Now I have to rebuild my town playgrounds, must have hopscotch and bouncy toys. I can hardly wait for June.

And don't forget the sandbox and teeter-totter! XD
yabajen

Ok so do the transitions hint at weather??

And slip and slides are only used during the hot summer months right?

Sooooo very excited for this
MissChatterbox

31st May for US and 4th June for UK (and others I think)

Forum Index » Generations
Go to: