Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Rflong7

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/26/11 04:51 PM

Hedlund_90

Amazing worlds here, and the houses. You are a source of inspiration
Rflong13

Thanks, that's so sweet.

But I get a lot of my ideas from online...

ARMOUR-STINER HOUSE
(THE OCTAGON HOUSE)
National Register of Historic Places, 1975

Rflong7

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/11/11 11:50 PM

Rflong13

Mon Key's Island

Is back up...

World Size: 256x256 (Small map)
Number of Lots: 24 = Com Lots: 9/Res Lots: 15
Needs the Generations update/patch

It's tiny, it tropical, and it doesn't have much room but the natives are friendly... A tiny island for people who love them. Basic Spawners, no Military Base, WA ep and Riverview items used...~by Rflong7/13

Istongo

Hello Rflong, Thank you for posting these worlds you have made. You are very talented, lots of details and care into your worlds. I am just wondering if your populated Broken Heart Island (it's first not II version right?) have any sort of CC? I want to try getting a populated world but I seriously kind of unwilling to have CCs that I cannot control over (.package file I can remove easily, but not installed CCs through launcher)

Thank you for sharing your talents, Rflong7. Hours ago I uploaded your beautiful creation lot from Moon Base Charlie II, but of course twisted it. I hope it's not too much of a steal. Moon Base Charlie II is such a fun world. Just brilliant

Rflong13

Hi, Istongo

Yes! I remember your story, too.

It's Broken Heart II which has a populated version- on Mediafire. I don't think there are many families- Maybe 10 families?

There isn't any 3rd party CC. No packaged content or modified items. Just some stuff from the Store ~ Riverview actually.

Rflong7

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/12/11 02:23 AM

Evalen

Hi I love your worlds, they are beautiful and I would like to download some as I haven't yet as I don't know if you use any CC especialy Mods as I do not use them.
Could you please let me know. I am not sure if I read in your info about your worlds that you do nor do not.
Even if I can't use them I love them, they are so nice.

JUST READING UP ON THE SIMS 4
Rflong7

Hi, Evalen

I do not use 3rd party CC in my worlds. I do use some free Store items which should be listed on the worlds... I'll check that.

If the world is populated then I have used mods to add Sims. They are not core mods and you don't have to have nor are they transferred to your game.

I have used S3pe to modify ini files of some worlds- I think only 2 (Moon Base & Broken Heart II) for the length of day and one for the moon.
I've used S3pe to fix the lighthouse in 3 of my worlds and get some of BP items into Longview II Build.
Used S3pe to recolor trees and buildings in Winter Wonderland.

Thanks.

Rflong7/13

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/13/11 04:10 PM

DOLLDRMS1

Errr, where are the rest? Paging Moon Base Delta populated link, please. I did new game files and need it to reinstall. Is possible?
Conorsim

Dolldrms, haven't you heard? Read the WI... or the Mares Nest.

It really is... gah, I can't describe it. These worlds, the worlds that Rflong made, made the Index what it is now. Well, not now but then. No offence to any world builders, of course. It is her own choice I suppose to remove them, though.

...or maybe you already know and you are just requesting for some reason.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/29/11 08:14 PM

Rflong7

Lol~Shhh..

All my mediafire worlds are still up. I didn't think about them.

Moon Base Delta- Populated
DOLLDRMS1

I have no idea what's going on. I didn't see anything in the WI and I don't read The Mare's Nest.

If I put you in a bad spot Rflong, I do apologize. Thank you for the link. I wanted you to know I appreciate it and that I have the file in case for whatever is going on that you want to remove it.

Color me confused but it certainly isn't the first time and probably won't be the last
Rflong7

It's no big deal, DD.

I just didn't expect such a reaction. So, I'm thinking of it as updating... yeah, updating.
HappySimmer3

I didn't know anything about this either! This makes me very sad, Rflong. I know they're your creations and you can do what you want with them, but it is a huge loss to the community. There are so many people who will never know the joy of playing them now. Not everyone is giving up the sims, you know. At least not yet.

I wish you would reconsider; maybe you could post them somewhere with a disclaimer stating that you will no longer be updating them? Anyway. You have to do what you think is best. But I am a sad panda, as johnnywr would say.

AHENRICHs

hi

im a christmas nut, im one of those ppl who wishes it was christmas everyday

and i just want to say how awesome your winter wonderland world is

im trying to build a mountain snow town with cabins and all that but its not going to good, lol, ill probably just stick with my grass worlds and leave the fancy stuff to you CAW Pros

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: