Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No Imaginary Friend?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
catloverplayer

I don't like the random interaction stuff. It's just short cuts. Modders fix it but everyone doesn't want a mod.

So far the random stuff in this ep are

IF's unless you can order them on the pc.

Spraying Nectar can only be done at bachelor/rette parties.

Get Frisky Interaction (Tickle) Can only be done after a wedding and then once the Just Got Married Moodlet wears off you can no longer do this.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
SimsVIP_Admin

Have you checked the mailbox? That is where the Imaginary Friend (doll) is found. After you get it from the mailbox, it will automatically be in your toddlers inventory.

Give it a few days after and it should show up. I have only received it twice out of 7 kids. For me it was only as toddlers

Simlisha

I have been checking the mailbox, but it's not there. I understand it's not guaranteed, I was just wondering how everyone else's luck was going. Four kids and no doll yet. At this point my hands are full so I don't care lol I'll have to check when I get home and see if it can be ordered on the phone or computer.

I also agree that the random interactions are annoying.

Overall I'd have to say I'm slightly disappointed with this expac. New decor for the kids room and there's the new costume boxes, plus the outside stuff, but no new high chairs or cribs? No new baby interactions? Only one new formal hair style for women which is just a short hair style with a hat? It almost just seems like a extra fluffy stuff pack. That's my own personal opinion. Obviously there are things that I'm enjoying about it, but overall I am slightly disappointed in it. Things I just assumed would be in it, aren't.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/30/11 08:48 PM

VEAO

I started a new family with a toddler in it and the imaginary friend was there...

T3hXinro

I don't know how you guys aren't getting them. I got one in the inventory of the first CAS toddler I created with GN installed. My kid did nothing but play with it, and now she's questing to make a potion to make it real.

Oh, and if you do get one, don't panic when your Toddler ages up into a Child and nothing seems to happen. Just take the doll out of their inventory and drop it on the ground. If it's going to turn, it'll disappear as soon as you drop it, and then reappear in the house a few minutes later as the imaginary friend. They turn back into a doll as soon as your sim leaves the lot, and others can play with it in doll form.

shugakitten

I read in a chat prior to the game coming out, that your toddler has to play with it constantly and basically form a bond with the toy once you receive it in the mail. Than once they age to a child you will get an option to make it come to life, but again from the chats, it seems like that toddler has to be pretty attached to it in order to gain that option. Good luck!
Simlisha

Well, she's about to have another baby, so maybe 5th one is a charm? lol
secretuk1965

they have to play with the stuff toy to get a imaginary friend as a child, if then don't play with it constant there is less chance of having one, same if there a child and engnore them they won't keep through life, have the toddler bond with the toy .

JRon7667

I got one in my baby's inventory, but once he aged to toddler its unselectable in the inventory.
dementor1213

I got a notification telling me a distant relative had sent my baby sim a doll, after I named it(you can select weather the name you're giving it is a boy's name or a girl's name) I waited for my baby to grow up, then my toddler just played with it constnatly(two more notifications) and when he grew up: Viola! New imaginary friend!

aliavalanchee

I just had my first baby since I got the EP, and I got the doll literally right when I got home from the hospital. There was a notification saying my uncle sent me a gift for the baby and to check the mailbox.

So I guess im 1 for 1 so far

Rockermonkey999

I've gotten them with every kid.

Have you checked the mailbox?
BlackRose09

It's random. and it prob takes 2 days for it to come.

I had my baby then one day in the mail the IF came. (It'll give a notice, saying Aunt bertice... blah blah blah.)

All you do is give it to the baby and when he has nothing to do, he'll play with it. :3

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/01/11 09:40 AM

Spensikaa

the mom of my newborns checked the mail and got a package. nothing happened after that

maybe the doll itself is imaginary....
JohanFoppa

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: