Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sandpoint Generations Version UPDATED 9th June 2011  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Stw402

RheassiSim Cheers many thans for your nice comments

Euka Just run custard, the files your seeing are the boat diner and few of the objects from Barnacle Bay, for them show up in your game you still need them store objects installed.

DOLLDRMS1 Thanks for the feedback, I've not done anything to adjusted motive decay, nothing like that is in the world, but I will test just to see if I get the same result.
No idea about the new camera feature, not tested this, so I will have to have a look and test it in other worlds
With the starter ranch at 800 Sandpoint Way, I can remodel that for the saved game version.
One problem is that generations is still very new and might contain hidden problems not yet addressed by EA, so any problems I get I will need to double check and I get the same problem in EA made worlds. But many thanks for your feedback.

Conorsim & DarkMirage Add to game is still working for me, I'm fully updated. But I will upload version to a file share for anybody getting problem installing the world. Check back later for this.

Illyianna2005

This works fine for me I clicked the Add to Game button and it installed Sandpoint then I loaded Sandpoint an I am playing fine and I to am updated to Generations. I'm still exploring the World but I will get back to you on it after a bit more exploring.
HappySimmer3

The world looks facinating, Stw402! I will download tonight and try to do some testing.

FYI according to the bug thread at maty, photography has been borked by the gen patch.

There's also a bug thread on the Generations forum so anyone having issues might want to check that thread to see if it's been a common occurance.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/07/11 02:16 PM

DOLLDRMS1

HS3, thanks for mentioning the photography issue. I'll run down those threads.

Stw, an excellent idea for you and anyone else to double check report problems, both in Sandpoint and another world. Testing right as a new EP has been released could easily mean an EA glitch gets reported for the world, as apparently the photography issue.

I am not having motive decay issues in other worlds, though. I put Master Controller into the game and did a reset everyting from the city hall menu, then saved and removed it for play. As soon as I entered Sandpoint again, I heard the thunder noise and the motive bars immediately filled from where they were. They decreased for a bit, then once again started automagically refilling.

I'll keep testing for other issues and checking back here to see what you and others experience with the motives. LOL, makes it hard for my sim in the culinary career to fill prepare meal wishes when they are hardly ever hungry.
jackiekay1989

keep getting a download error when i click add to game, it said check log file for more details, i did, this is what the log says::

2011/06/06|22:49:22|assetId: 4175177|Exchange Download Failure. Expected more bytes from the server.||Expected 1018585 bytes from the server, missing 68201 bytes||Build Version: 8.0.152.011001|Platform: PC|Locale: en_US|Content URL: http://store.thesims3.com|Web Services URL: http://igs.thesims3.com|
2011/06/06|22:49:48|assetId: 4175177|Exchange Download Failure. Expected more bytes from the server.||Expected 1018585 bytes from the server, missing 68201 bytes||
2011/06/06|22:52:56|assetId: 4175177|Exchange Download Failure. Expected more bytes from the server.||Expected 1018585 bytes from the server, missing 68201 bytes||Build Version: 8.0.152.011001|Platform: PC|Locale: en_US|Content URL: http://store.thesims3.com|Web Services URL: http://igs.thesims3.com|
2011/06/07|16:02:02|assetId: 4175177|Exchange Download Failure. Expected more bytes from the server.||Expected 1018585 bytes from the server, missing 68201 bytes||Build Version: 8.0.152.011001|Platform: PC|Locale: en_US|Content URL: http://store.thesims3.com|Web Services URL: http://igs.thesims3.com|
2011/06/07|16:10:01|assetId: 4175177|Exchange Download Failure. Expected more bytes from the server.||Expected 1018585 bytes from the server, missing 68201 bytes||

HappySimmer3

Except motive glitches have been reported prior to the release of Gen/patch. I've read that moving the family out to the clipboard via edit town and then moving them back in fixes it. Have you tried that?

Also, do you think it could be related to the low end bed bug glitch?

Stw402

Ok right, DD, get ready to be a little red faced , lol, your sim is living in the starter ranch at 800 Sandpoint Way and your car that you use to goto work is called the Motive magenta 3000. The Motive Magenta, well I think you can work out what this car does by the name, the mystery of the Sims.....

The photography is working fine on my game, I've also tested this, but people who are getting this bug, might wish to contact EA for a fix, but just make sure that all your games are updated and that includes the world adventure expansion, which might cause the bug, try this thread:-

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409829

Here's a little picture of the Motive Magenta 3000, if anybody was wondering what the car looks like.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/07/11 05:20 PM

Stw402

jackiekay1989 With the download error, it's probable the exchange having a moment, I'm afraid, I will be uploading to an alternative location pretty soon.
DOLLDRMS1

I am very but now you have to tell me where the car comes from. Is that an LT reward or something? I can look when I next go in but I've never seen it before. It's so great you posted the pic because I took a pic in game to post here and ask about it but you've already taken care of that

Please feel free to p&l all you want. I'm so sorry I reported something that I guess is normal with the motive vehicle. I'm keeping that car because my sims can go almost 24/7 and I'm getting to where I really like that

I came here so quickly with the pic of the car that I didn't resize a couple of other pics I've taken in game. I love the chess set you did next to the park and the wedding park. I'll be back later to get those posted so people can see more shots of the world. I am absolutely loving Sandpoint!

I confess I haven't looked for tombs or mysteries yet so I hope you get testers more adventurous then I tend to be. I will do some looking, though, because I'm simply too curious not to.

ETA: BTW, I installed the new incremental patches this am from the MTS wiki patch page. I read on MATY that is supposed to fix the photography bug but haven't had a chance to verify that yet. Just want to let you know I couldn't be more patched at this point, lol.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/07/11 05:57 PM

DOLLDRMS1

Back with the 2 pics I didn't have ready to post earlier.

The first is the chess set. I love the way you did it. The second is my sim in the Wedding Park. I really like this lot, too and the pic reminded me, Stw, that I had not yet told you how very much I like the lighting in this world.

Really good work on this world from what I have seen so far. I also know that I haven't even scratched the surface yet

will2586

Stw402 wrote:Woohoo then all systems go, look out alternative music when you view the map .

for some reason when i installed generations i can't download anything from the store or add to game button because it thinks that it goes to generations.

nvaughn

Please put the mediafire download up, I LOVE THIS WORLD
Euka

Thanks Stw! Yep I don't have Barnacle Bay lol. I'm having installation issues as well with both "add in game" and "save as" download options. It tells me to make sure I have the latest updates. I'll keep checking back. I'm so excited about this world.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/08/11 02:22 AM

Writin_Reg

Dwlded and installed fine for me Stw. Can't wait to check it out. The pics look great and DD said it is great. So looking forward to it, as DD is a great judge of worlds for sure.

Illyianna2005

I played this all day yesterday and put it on two, seperate Computers and had no problems. I really enjoyed it an will play more today. I was wondering though, when I saw images the Volcano was all glowy and various colors but it is not anymore, any reason why?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/08/11 11:06 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: