Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Teen won't stop sneaking!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
To7m

it only works if you 'evict' the family rather than move them via the cell phone...

it works everytime for me
meganaudrie

I tried the boarding school thing, but my Sim's birthday is today (to become a young adult) and the prep school picks her up tomorrow morning! Any help??
AgentChicken

Type resetsim into comsole and she will stop sneaking, if not remove her from the house then move her back into that active household
littemisslucky

Hi! I have the whole "sneaking problem" with my teenage Sim. It's really annoying, it all started when my Sim was grounded by her Grandmother for not going to school, but when I tried to get her to go, the Grandmother wouldn't let her. I made the teenage Sim go to school anyway, but she never stopped sneaking... I don't really want to do the whole boarding school tick, as I've been trying really hard to have my Sim get a grade "F" - is there any other way to stop the sneaking?
Simsister2004

The solution is to got to the "edit town" screen, and move her out of the house, and into the bin to the left. And then place her back again. I hope this was helpful.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 01:56 PM

MelanieSimlish

my sister had the same problem, but she googled it and one of the suggestions said to send them to boarding school and bring them back home and it worked, she's totally fine now. it's annoying and inconvenient, yeah, but at least your teen will stop creeping you out!
Simsister2004

That's the two solutions to the problem. AS I don't want the boarding school for my sims (yet), I prefer the first solution.
secretuk1965

Simsister2004 wrote:That's the two solutions to the problem. AS I don't want the boarding school for my sims (yet), I prefer the first solution.

if you have world adventures just take your sims on vacation and back this solve the sneaking around to no need for boarding school.

jennymayqueen

I had to search for this, it was doing my head in, thank you so so so much! Looks like lil Xav's off to boarding school then :p
TiffanySouza

I had this problem too! It was driving me insane! The boarding school trick worked for me though.

happyscrub

Over a year and this bug still is ruining my fuun.
ritaroxy12

My teen sim keep being rebelious, and sneaked out of the house, then wouldn't stop sneaking! I sent her to boarding school, then I got her back after two sim days and she stopped sneaking

Beckababe29

I have just started to have this problem.. its driving me crazy!!
astridentanja

This is the simplest solution:

Simsister2004 wrote:The solution is to got to the "edit town" screen, and move her out of the house, and into the bin to the left. And then place her back again. I hope this was helpful.

Always worked for me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/26/13 07:54 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: