Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Your Sims 3 Base Game is not compatible with the current Sims 3 Expansion Pack.  XML
Forum Index » Outdoor Living
gabbymunoz89

Hi I am having the same problem I am going to uninstall everything, I will then install the sims 3 alone then Update the game..play for a min then add the expansion pack. I will lwt you guys know if it works ! crossed fingers hope it does!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/12 08:07 AM

gabbymunoz89

AS i said before I will test my theory then reply and guess what it worked!!! so yes unistall everything then installl sims 3 base then update ! make sure its updated then add expansion packs in order !

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/12 09:28 AM

JOHNjohn2299

IM HAVEING THE SAME **** PROB AS THE OTHERES I HAVE GOT IT UP YO A 8.0.152.011100 AND THIS HAS TO HAPPEN TO ME DAMMIT I HAVE WORK TO DOA ND YALL CANT FIX THIS **** MESS *** IS WRONG WITH U EA WORKERS CANT U FIX THIS GOD **** MESS
AmazingCookies

OMG!!! My Design and High-Tech Stuff* pack is NOT installing! Its annoying me so much! Does anyone know what on earth to do?
AmazingCookies

"OMG!!! My Design and High-Tech Stuff* pack is NOT installing! Its annoying me so much! Does anyone know what on earth to do?"

Im kk with it now for the people with the same prob go onto: Start>Computer and the sims icon sould be there double click it and it will start to install!!
mabrouka24

try calling customer service they helped me
niknikfishie

I DONT EVEN HAVE A FREAKING EXPANSION PACK DOWNLOADED AND I HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!! I just got the game yesterday and I have only gotten as far as trying to create my Sim. Then my computer restarts itself and nothing is saved. I have reinstalled 4 times, and nothing works. HELP!!!!!
queenmeg8

NOOOO!!! My game says the exact same error message, and i have updated it, and i just bought the game today! i only have one expansion pack and thats the Late night one! i cant even get into the game... Like to get into the actual game, the launcher only pops up
lettierikatsims3

OMG WE PAY ALL THIS MONEY FOR SIMS AND IT DOESNT EVEN WORK!!
moonpiegirl

Ik u all of u are having the complete exact prob but all you gotta do is click start -->and then can u see the sims 3 icon (only the base game) DOUBLE CLICK it! and then something is ganna say a software update is available update it and everything will work out now the current eps i have are : late night; ambitions; world adventures;pets;generations;showtime;disel;outdoor living thts it !

enjoy playing sims!
Riney83P

I have become extremely fustrated I recently purchased Katy Perry's Sweet Treats expansion game from Origin and when I went to install it my Sims launcher said that I needed to update the Sims 3 base game ,in which i try to do so but my laucnher said it was unable to connect to Origin. I have tried everything from unstalling all my games, uninstalling Origin and reinstalling them all. I checked to make sure all my ports were open and that my firewall wasn't blocking anything. Please help
xxdarklovexx1818

This happens to me about once every month or so. (trust me it's the biggest pain in the butt ever.) All you can really do is to reinstall EVERYTHING.
iDaCupidStunt

mine is saying the expansion packs are not compatible with my base game, how the devil do i fix this?
Jeff79

Alright, I just figured this out. Pretty simple. Doesn't involve re-installing everything. That's just moronic. All you have to do is go under your my documents, where is saves the games, should be something like this

\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

There should be a bunch of files in there. Most are useless and can be deleted, but before you do that take the folder "Saves" and copy it. Paste it on your desktop.

After go back to this folder

\Documents\Electronic Arts\

and delete the "The Sims 3" folder.

Start you game and it should load just fine now. Take the "Saves" folder you put on your desktop back in there and everything should be working now. Quick and simple solution.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/21/13 11:01 PM

simoneculver2012

OMG the same thing happened to me !!! I have the sims Late night expansion and when it offered a new update and updated it, it said that the expansion pack was non-compatible and it wont start !!!!!

Forum Index » Outdoor Living
Go to: