Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Prep School in Town Life  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Town Life
ivinian

That's hilarious, CK! And something to keep in mind, definitely.

I'm planning to revamp my town's Zen garden with some of the new Spa stuff. If they're going to mill around, it might as well be somewhere pretty.

My studio -- c'mon by and take a peek! ** CC-free.
andinic28

Ok so I got the academy down how to build it (I actually thought academy meant the school lol) So how do you build the nectary? Same way?

michellehilbrand

If you want more than one school, you need to buldoze the old one and replace it(buldoze the building not the lot). That will cause the game to reassign the students to the school closest to them.

I'm Just wondering,can you enroll your kids in prep school when there toddlers or does it have to be child.
But like when i get one of my kids to click the prep school it comes up either i cant do anything or either attent a painting skill?????
Someone please help me im really confused and i just bought the disc
adamc123

julienrob2004 wrote:It works exactly the same as the other schools you can place in your towns . Prep School is just a name for it nothing else it does not do anything different

In answer to the other questions you can have as many schools/restaurants/bistros/shops/libraries/laundries etc as you want to build and place in your towns .

I have also build academies and vineries in my towns so my sims can learn martial arts and wine making without having to travel abroad or have the items on their home lot .

In my main vineyard my sims can pick the grapes and fruit, make wine, buy wine and also i have put in a food till so they can buy a meal and sit and eat it there

what r academies in the sims 3???
adamc123

adamc123 wrote:
julienrob2004 wrote:It works exactly the same as the other schools you can place in your towns . Prep School is just a name for it nothing else it does not do anything different

In answer to the other questions you can have as many schools/restaurants/bistros/shops/libraries/laundries etc as you want to build and place in your towns .

I have also build academies and vineries in my towns so my sims can learn martial arts and wine making without having to travel abroad or have the items on their home lot .

In my main vineyard my sims can pick the grapes and fruit, make wine, buy wine and also i have put in a food till so they can buy a meal and sit and eat it there

what r academies in the sims 3???

oh i know now it from the sims 3 wa
nnedix

Pacey1927 wrote:Just one more disappointment

Lmao so true. I never buy the stuff packs. I stick to getting the expansion packs.
roxy-anna7729

with my prep school, i had 2 kids who just aged up, i watched them go to school and one went to the prep school and the other went the the starter school, so i adopted another kid, they went the the starter scholl, i want to know how to enroll them thoe....
cworthington

I just named my Sunset Valley Private School, even though anybody can go it just to kind of play aronund i guess.
cherney

sims 3 has really been a disappointment. I expected it to be better and all it is, is graphics on steroids. It takes up more space and there is less to do. the creators of sims needs to rethink some of their ideas. I'm saddened that they don't think education is important by offering a higher education for the sim children and teens.
supergirlninja

In this town life trailer from youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbOZIEVeKfk They show the children have uniforms from the prep school. How do you get the kids to wear uniforms? I tried so many times..and I can't figure it out.

Post Reply Forum Index » Town Life
Go to: