Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 game play freezes since installing TownLife pack :-(  XML
Forum Index » Town Life
chiaopi

I just installed Town Life and I can't load any game at all!!
I have 6 different families stored that i created previously to the stuff pack installation.. but none of them actually load at all...
here's my specs:

Version: 9.0.73.014001

EP:

-Sims 3 (base game)
-WA
-Town Life Stuff

Updated: Download Manager

Error
AppName: ts3w.exe AppVer: 0.1.0.1266 ModName: ts3w.exe
ModVer: 0.1.0.1266 Offset: 0092cea9

I guess I'm deleting all my families and starting new ones.. if this doesn't work.. i would try to uninstall and reinstall townlife pack again

ratgirl_fk

same problem..... dangit EA, make a fix for this. >=(
MellyMaybeBaby

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. My sims 3 worked fine until I downloaded Stuff packs. Now it's freezing every 5 seconds. I'm so angry because I spent all this money and it's pretty much worthless. My computer is basically brand new and has never had any issues. I've tried all the listed attempts for "graphics" and that isn't working.
EA NEEDS TO FIX THIS!
Does anyone know if there's anyway to get reimbursed from EA or offer some type of compensation for the craptastic performance of their game extensions?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/11/12 09:26 PM

annshope001

My game has been doing the same thing. Except, after reseting my Sims, they continue to reset themselves over and over again. Then, their controls disappear or I can't switch between them. I can't have more than 2 kids or the whole game messes up! Leaving no choice but to start a new game. Help!!!
simsaddicted10

does anyone know how to slove it and i dont know how to install this patch but when idownload it it still doesnt work i still havent been able to play five minutes and i got on christmas
badblukey

Grrrrrr! I had this problem a while ago, and when I got showtime and updated it, it worked fine. Then I moved house and built my own, and ever since then it keeps freezing like every minute or so, and it takes five minutes + to unfreeze itslef! Plz help!!
killerkitty777

WHY is no one helping us with this? Why are we paying for games to freeze or crash, this is bogus. I cant play at all like this.
Jassieteacake

Can all of you guys please do your DxDiag reports? It could possibly be that all of you have similar PCs and the link to this error is something to do with your PC memory/operating system/processor. BECAUSE, if this were a universal problem, I am sure this thread would be a lot more flooded than it currently is. Also, please state whether you are using mods/CC!

All you do is click on START and type in DxDiag in the search bar, then it will show you your report.

For example:
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo P9600 @2.5GHz
Memory: 3072MB RAM
Page File: 1853MB used, 4080MB available

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/01/12 09:57 AM

Aarshiya

Had the same problem with Town Life did allt he updates with game and my computer just couldnt fix it. The only thing that did was to uninstall Town life and now with the others I have no problem. Not fair to buy a pack I cant use! Did get this message saying that its an older program I am thinking perhaps installation has to be in the stages as they came out to not have any problems. But Im not going to delete all my familes now. Just a hint if you wanted to try this out.
annshope001

Aarshiya wrote:Had the same problem with Town Life did allt he updates with game and my computer just couldnt fix it. The only thing that did was to uninstall Town life and now with the others I have no problem. Not fair to buy a pack I cant use! Did get this message saying that its an older program I am thinking perhaps installation has to be in the stages as they came out to not have any problems. But Im not going to delete all my familes now. Just a hint if you wanted to try this out.

I un-installed Town Life three days ago and now my game is working better. I can even travel now! The game is saving and my Sims are not disappearing.

I agree, it is unfair to buy a pack and not be able to use it. That's why I will not buy anymore packs.

Forum Index » Town Life
Go to: