Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Starlight kingdom! IMPORTANT LINK ON PAGE 453  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
goofhead1

Location:Why do you wanna know? What are ya? Writing a book about me or something? O.o

Alright

I am in school from 6:45-3:15. I actually get out at 2:10 but I'm on the bus for an hour and I go to a special agriculture school which makes me busy
goofhead1

Location:Why do you wanna know? What are ya? Writing a book about me or something? O.o

Bump I am remaking crystal so she should be up a little later

I am in school from 6:45-3:15. I actually get out at 2:10 but I'm on the bus for an hour and I go to a special agriculture school which makes me busy
CCCAAALLLIII

(I'll join later!! G2g)

CCCAAALLLIII

(Back! Here is my form
Name:Zephyra (Zef-air-a) Mclean
Job:Maid
Crush?:none yet
Gf/bf:^^
Fiancé/spouse:^^
Personality:Kleptomaniac, loner, coward, hopless romantic
History:Zephyra was abandoned when she was 5, and she learned that stealing is her only method of survival.
Looks:
Other:

SimQueenie9

I'm not quite clear on what I'm supposed to do, or however everyone's characters are supposed to interact. . .

goofhead1

@CCCAAALLLIII- Woo! I really hate when my ipod dies

SimQueenie9 wrote:I'm not quite clear on what I'm supposed to do, or however everyone's characters are supposed to interact. . .

Well its just like this.

EXAMPLE
Ben- I walked up towards Mary "Hi mary."
Mary- I looked at ben and smiled "Hey ben whats going on?"

And it countines from their

SimQueenie9

But you can't actually take pictures with them together, and they'll never get married or anything like that, so. . . .

goofhead1

You can do that if you want I know in some rps here they use pictures

Edit-off to school be back later

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/14/11 10:53 AM

goofhead1

Alright I have been super busy with school lately. I hope to get on sometime this weekend but I might be studing for my competiton at uconn which is on monday

goofhead1

Hey I am back and I have made a new character! He is a visiting prince who will try to rain terror on poor crystal

goofhead1

Here he is!

My Character 
Name: prince Dylan
Job: none 
Crush?: no 
Gf/bf: no 
Fiancé/spouse: soon to be crystal
Personality: mean, stuck up, always sticks with his idea
History: I was born in another kingdom and my parents sent me over here to marry princess crystal despite me not wanting to.
Looks:  All photos for my characters are coming soon hopefully
Other: I have orders to marry crystal before her 25 birthday. I don't want to marry her but I guess I have to.

goofhead1

Bumps I guess

goofhead1

I have been working on the first page hopefully I will be done with it the weekend.

Strawberry275

Can I join? It seems fun \(^o^)/

Name: Alexander (A name he hates, he prefers to go by Alex)
Job: Stablehand/general servant
Crush?: none
Gf/bf: none
Fiancé/spouse: none
Personality: Friendly to everyone he meets but especially loyal to the royal family, well, what's left of them
History: Had an average childhood, not particularly bright but generally a likeable person
Looks:
Other: I've never made a guy character before, hope he turns out ok.....

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/28/12 05:49 PM

goofhead1

Alright I'll add you up tommow
Also I won't be on this weekend and possibly this week I have to go to a college for competionn on Monday then i have our holiday sale which I have to help run

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: