Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Swimming Lessons/More Swimming interactions-NEW-  XML
Forum Index » Generations
AnonymousMiss

Darckat wrote:Hey guys, this is my first forum post so sorry if its sucky ANYway, I think in generations if you can teach teens to drive i think you should be able to teach toddlers/children how to swim, you could include those toddler swim rings that helps to keep them afloat with the leg bits in them( do you guys know what I mean? D: )also armbands and other floatation devices would be so cool! or if not just more swimming interactions , what do you guys think? again sorry if this was bad/un-interessting D: also THANKYOU for taking the time to read my post :3

This sounds great!

DCPuppyGirl

I agree with whoever said kiddie pools and floatation devices such as rings or water wings. Toddlers should be able to have fun in the water too. Swim lessons for hydrophobic sims would be nice too.

Darckat

Thankyou for the response everyone ( i didnt expect it to get this much attention ^_^; ) I agree with ALL of you , I jut hope something along these lines will acctually happen in the game -_-"

Darckat

Taylacfc wrote:thanks i love the idea of waterguns you could fire sims as they go down the slip and slide which came with generations they could sometimes completley slide off the side when they get fired in the face by like their lil sis or bro or really anyone if that di happen id be getting pics of their facial expressions!! LOL

Sounds Amazing!!

Darckat

PinkDagger wrote:I love this idea. In TS2, I downloaded a CC floaty ring that could be placed at the edges of pools to let toddlers play in the water, but I totally forgot about it till I read your post. I usually don't let my Sims spend much time in the baby/toddler/child age because I find they're pretty boring, but bulking up the cute interactions would do a ton.

Heck, even a kiddie pool would have been great, just something the size of a sandbox that toddlers can play in.

exactly is it really to much to ask for EA?! -_-" even if they are mods/downloads i would be happy ( and hopefully so will other people )

KikiiChan

Awesome idea! It would also be cool if they could play with toys in the pool, or an interaction to "swim laps" in the pool for a legit timed workout. And part of the interaction could be that when they get tired in the middle of swimming they stop for a bit and hold on to the side of the pool to rest ^__^

I like all of your ideas as well ^__^
Darckat

x3 sound like such a cute idea!

Rainywill5

welcome new comers, hope you enjoy being members of the forum.
Yeah teaching toddlers to swim would be adorable!

VictoriousSimmer

Location:♫They say, she's in the class A Team, stuck in her daydream......♫

I think it would be cute for one of the parents to go in with them and kind of, hold them up with the toddlers having armbands. Or, if your sims are rich and posh, they could hire a swimming instructor. XD
Frank0605

Yes please. I'm sick of hold breath and splash. D= !
Darckat

I love all of your ideas, i just hope EA will do soemthing about it :/ thankyou all for reading & commenting on my post! :3

KyraMcIntyre

i'm new too and i think that is an awesome idea!I love it! It would also give the toddler and parent bonding time!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/21/11 11:28 PM

Darckat

i never thought of that! great idea

shogunfish

I think they should bring back diving boars, and I like the idea about a shallow end and a deep end. Plus sims and pet should be able to swim in the ocean, and in ponds and lakes. Swimming would be a great skill, it should be separate from being athletic.

shogunfish

They should also be able to play pool games, like marco polo or volley ball. And there should be more sim suits. And they should be able to push each other into pools.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/24/11 10:35 PM

Forum Index » Generations
Go to: