Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sooooo angry with the problems I am having  XML
Forum Index » Possible Bugs
sweetlttdevl

Never mind. Just right clicked on computer and went to properties. Home Premium.
Liltab1121

StrawberrySwirl wrote:
Liltab1121 wrote:Honestly, i don't know how 'beast' your computer is.

My brother's EMachine, very cheap generic brand computer, runs the Sims 3 perfect, with medium detailing.

I have to say all you guy's computers need updating, or EA really needs to come up with a patch, soon.

SORRY to hear about your games not working guys, wish the best of luck, i know what your missing out on

This just means that how beast the computer is will not save you from stupid bugs :S

The same thing with my computer. I have it in the perfect conditions for the game to play nicely and smooth in the highest graphics, yet, it still runs super slow and has glitches all over. I was kind of expecting this from EA... I mean, I have been a fan since TS1 so this is not new (unfortunately and SO WRONG!) XD but I do hope they release the patch ASAP!

Again, i think its something wrong with your machine, im only saying becasue so many people are playing, and no problems occur. the problem being is that no copmuter is alike, in any way, and this one game cant adapt to everyones computer, maybe its not the requirements that isnt accpeting the game, it could be anything on you cpu thats making it do that

sweetlttdevl

Liltab1121 wrote:
Again, i think its something wrong with your machine, im only saying becasue so many people are playing, and no problems occur. the problem being is that no copmuter is alike, in any way, and this one game cant adapt to everyones computer, maybe its not the requirements that isnt accpeting the game, it could be anything on you cpu thats making it do that

I really think EA came out with more than one version of this game to try to do some kind of disk protection or something or half the disks have a corrected glitch while half don't. Some people can't even INSTALL and other people are running the game smoothly like me (I just have minor and slightly funny graphic issues).
JansonMercenary

I just sent in my trouble ticket. So I'll see what they have to say on the matter...

However, reading a few other threads here, I'm not convinced that these are just random system-specific isolated issues. A lot of these freezing problems are stemming from Nvidia cards manufactured by EVGA -- which I have. Which means this is a possible trend, and hopefully something that both Nvidia and EA can facilitate a fix as quickly as possible.

But honestly, I think it'll be at least another week before we really start seeing the full wave of players complaining about being unable to play the game.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/04/09 07:59 AM

Ghost

Liltab1121 wrote:Honestly, i don't know how 'beast' your computer is.

My brother's EMachine, very cheap generic brand computer, runs the Sims 3 perfect, with medium detailing.

I have to say all you guy's computers need updating, or EA really needs to come up with a patch, soon.

SORRY to hear about your games not working guys, wish the best of luck, i know what your missing out on

I'm running the game on an emachine too, 2 gigs of ram, AMD 2.11ghz processor, NVIDIA 7600GS, and it's running fine for me with most graphics maxed out.

Full Stats:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/04/09 08:16 AM

Liltab1121

quote]

I'm running the game on an emachine too, 2 gigs of ram, AMD 2.11ghz processor, NVIDIA 7600GS, and it's running fine for me with most graphics maxed out.

Full Stats:

Thats my point. It cant be the game thats not working right, its their computers.

Ghost

It does sound likely. My machine's nothing flashy in the least. And I'm really not having any trouble.

Maybe it's some kind of software/driver incompatibility on some of the more powerful machines/video cards?

Liltab1121

Ghost wrote:It does sound likely. My machine's nothing flashy in the least. And I'm really not having any trouble.

Maybe it's some kind of software/driver incompatibility on some of the more powerful machines/video cards?

people have been saying its security issues, EA went through to much so it wont be rewritable. im not sure, i just know that i hav no problems at all

SacTownFilmer

starranchtv wrote:
SacTownFilmer wrote:Why, why, why, can't I play the game for more than 3 mins, without it crashing to the desktop!?

Intel Core 2 Duo 3.33GHz Processor Overclocked to 4.00GHz

x2 Nvidia Geforce GTS 250 cards running SLI

8GBs of RAM.

Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit.

My computer is a beast. I've had this game for 2 days now and I can't play It for more than 3 mins. I am so ******.

Nice job this time around EA.
Those extra months of Marketing *Cough* I mean polishing really payed off, huh?

sorry to hear this but one thing you might need to know, vista only reads 4gb of ram. if you add more ram than the max, it might read as 1gb. plus, sometimes games won't work right when you overclock.

Not true. Thats true for Vista 32 bit. But not for 64 bit. It will read what ever RAM you have see.

" border="0" />

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 06/04/09 09:05 AM

SacTownFilmer

I have the 250 1GB Overclocked edition series from EVGA. That card just came out in March, so it could be a driver issue. But from what i've read around MANY people are having this same issue. I use my computer for HD editing, which puts the processor to the max, and it does that fine with no crashes. I've put my computer through a full stress test all at once for the processor, RAM, and video cards and it runs stable with no crashes. I just don't understand why this 1 game has an issue with the hardware. When games like COD4 and Crysis don't. It must be a driver issue that the sims 3 specifically dosen't like.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/04/09 09:13 AM

Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: