Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Show me your Time Machine Children!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
TETEbabi

If someone could tell me how to put a picture on here then I could

crystal91390

I didn't even know you can have time machine children :O

Edit:

Here is my "child" from the past

And here is my "child" from the future, he came to us as an elder. Which is weird since he's older than his parents... just goes to show that we shouldn't mess with timetravel!

This is what he would have looked like as a young adult

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/12/11 01:44 AM

crystal91390

TETEbabi wrote:If someone could tell me how to put a picture on here then I could

If you would like to upload pictures go to tinypic.com and to make it easier for you go to 'resize' and choose the message board option (640x480) so that you don't have to resize it manually.

It would generate a code which you would then just copy and paste.

CorneliaTheGreat

Gizmo360 wrote:I have not got ambitions and from what iv'e seen time machine children can be very beautiful so pretty or ugly,from intresting to unique,Show me your time machine children please!

I keep ending up with adults, usually elderly. It is odd... because my parent sims are usually young adults and their time-travel-children when he/she/they first appears tend to be elderly (near death.)
thepoliceman

hey this is to get snow and rain in the sims 3 no joke. right type this cheat in 'testingcheatsenabled true' then 'buydebug' once you have typed this in go on to buy mode then sort by funcion. look for the question mark click on it. then look for the fog emiter on misc. it should looks like a blue sphere. Place it any where on your lot, it should look like a black half sphere. shift click on it 'set visual effect' delete all the words and type in 'snowfallingheavyday' or 'snowfallinglightday' for snow. for rain type in 'rainfallingheavyday' or 'rainfallinglightday' for rain. reply if it worked it will thanks (only for amitions)
thepoliceman

hey this is to get snow and rain in the sims 3 no joke. right type this cheat in 'testingcheatsenabled true' then 'buydebug' once you have typed this in go on to buy mode then sort by funcion. look for the question mark click on it. then look for the fog emiter on misc. it should looks like a blue sphere. Place it any where on your lot, it should look like a black half sphere. shift click on it 'set visual effect' delete all the words and type in 'snowfallingheavyday' or 'snowfallinglightday' for snow. for rain type in 'rainfallingheavyday' or 'rainfallinglightday' for rain. reply if it worked it will thanks (only for amitions)
SimsBaby_101

She was one of my past sims but I gave her a make over. Thats the only pic I have of her!

thepoliceman

if you want to get snow and rain on the sims 3 ambitions and sharks tell me thanks
Leah1980

My gf's sims had many time machine children and they were quite good looking. Wish i had pics but no longer have that save
crystal91390

thepoliceman wrote:hey this is to get snow and rain in the sims 3 no joke. right type this cheat in 'testingcheatsenabled true' then 'buydebug' once you have typed this in go on to buy mode then sort by funcion. look for the question mark click on it. then look for the fog emiter on misc. it should looks like a blue sphere. Place it any where on your lot, it should look like a black half sphere. shift click on it 'set visual effect' delete all the words and type in 'snowfallingheavyday' or 'snowfallinglightday' for snow. for rain type in 'rainfallingheavyday' or 'rainfallinglightday' for rain. reply if it worked it will thanks (only for amitions)

This works! that's cool
Although you only get animation effects nothing else, still quite nice though

TETEbabi

If you would like to upload pictures go to tinypic.com and to make it easier for you go to 'resize' and choose the message board option (640x480) so that you don't have to resize it manually.

It would generate a code which you would then just copy and paste.

Thank you!

So This is my son from the past, he is the exact same age as his parents which is crazy. BTW His mom is the Shue girl and dad is the Preston boy from Hidden Springs

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/16/11 12:58 AM

Gizmo360

finnaly we got some pictures thanks guys lets hope more people come with more piics

Bowties are cool,so are fezes and stetsons.Trust me,i'm the Doctor.

( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination. SUPPORT THE BUNNY!
onigirilover

<--- my avi is a time machine child

MissCee

Woohoo/Try for Baby in time machine.

If there is conception:

Travel to past and the child is younger than parent or parents

Travel to future and the child will always be older than the parents.

Past or future child brings new hairstyle, and new outfit suitable to their time period.

If you don't want to skill your sim to time machine option, the time machines are often on sale at consignment shop for discount rate, or can also quick purchase through the "buydebug" cheat.

Blessings,
MissCee

trevanismith

check out my sim page and kermit c he is a time machine baby and MY AVATAR PHOTO is a TIME MACHINE BABY

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: