Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
FREE items from "The Sims 3 Store" (24th July, 2014)  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
JustStoppingBy

Really good job. And if it keeps getting updated, then this'll be the best free item list.

Question, is the tmobile thing still happening?
pegasas1993

Alessar wrote:Thanks for the JCP info! I don't play non-adults too often but it'll be nice to have some extra clothes for teens.

Welcome I know what you mean Enjoy

JustStoppingBy wrote:Really good job. And if it keeps getting updated, then this'll be the best free item list.

Question, is the tmobile thing still happening?

Thank you, JustStoppingBy I'm going to keep it updated as long as possible

Sadly, that promotional is already over
JustStoppingBy

Ok, I might have everything already, but not sure.

So it's up to date currently?
svlyn

Omg really great work here, your amasing for doing this. I mean i thought i had all the free content but i was so wrong. Your such a LOVE for this.

TenderWolf

Thank you so much for this very helpful thread! I'm trying to get the Sims Social pack but it keeps saying Service Unavailable. Geez, does anything work properly on this site anymore? Adding this to bookmarks!

yoda65

I love your free item list with pics!

pegasas1993

JustStoppingBy wrote:Ok, I might have everything already, but not sure.

So it's up to date currently?

I'm not 100% sure if it's everything, but it's everything what I know and it's updated to this moment ^.^

svlyn wrote:Omg really great work here, your amasing for doing this. I mean i thought i had all the free content but i was so wrong. Your such a LOVE for this.

Thank you, sweetie I'm glad I was able to let you know about even more freebies than you already know Aawww... You made me blush...

TenderWolf wrote:Thank you so much for this very helpful thread! I'm trying to get the Sims Social pack but it keeps saying Service Unavailable. Geez, does anything work properly on this site anymore? Adding this to bookmarks!

Just give a try a bit later (you should wait until the end of this weekend) If it doesn't work even then, then I'll be grateful if you could let me know that it doesn't work yet and I'll create another section for NO LONGER AVAILABLE ITEMS ^.^ Hope it will be fixed soon ^.^

yoda65 wrote:I love your free item list with pics!

Oh! Thank you I'm just checking this design, but I find it quite easy to use, although harder to maintain
Sapphire96

This is a great thread! I appreciate the effort you have put into the pictures and links - it looks really professional! Bookmarked

pegasas1993

Sapphire96 wrote:This is a great thread! I appreciate the effort you have put into the pictures and links - it looks really professional! Bookmarked

I'm glad you find it professional Thank you I appreciate your opinion
tallcoolone

thx! I see alot of simmers with JCP clothes from the store that are in that set in their wishlists!

hpsimgirl

Thank you so much for this info! I thought I had all of the freebies but had missed something. Thanks again!
RoseRidge

Another BIG THANK YOU. I too found an item I did not have and instructions for the JCP were definately helpful.

ChanC97

I keep getting service unavailable for the sim social one too. Somehow that doesn't surprise me- considering all the problems the store had been having lately.
mdmwhite

Wow! This is amazing. Everything looks very nice and neat and organized. I especially like that you have clickable pictures. Thanks so much for this!

IamSparticus81

Hey. I didn't see the ford focus on your list.

http://store.thesims3.com/focus

Your post looks awsome. Thanks for doing this.

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: