Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Anyone else HAPPY about this SP?  XML
Forum Index » Master Suite
alexspoom13

Yeah it looks great. I love the plants and bathroom stuff.

sshaw1

Location:This is my timey wimey detector, it goes ding when there's stuff.

I can't wait to buy it! It looks so romantic and pretty! And the best part is that I'll still be on Christmas/New Years vacation and I'll be able to buy it!

catloverplayer

I can't wait for my sims to celebrate Valentines Day with this stuff pack. This will help out with my storytelling when I show my sims using this stuff.

I already have plans. I'll place this on a community lot zone it no visitors allowed and send my couples there for VDAY. The females will dress in the sexy nightwear and flirty hairstyles and the guys the nightwear.

I also plan on mixing the spa sets from the sims 3 store with this one and the Valentines Day set from the store.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
sshaw1

Location:This is my timey wimey detector, it goes ding when there's stuff.

catloverplayer wrote:I can't wait for my sims to celebrate Valentines Day with this stuff pack. This will help out with my storytelling when I show my sims using this stuff.

I already have plans. I'll place this on a community lot zone it no visitors allowed and send my couples there for VDAY. The females will dress in the sexy nightwear and flirty hairstyles and the guys the nightwear.

I also plan on mixing the spa sets from the sims 3 store with this one and the Valentines Day set from the store.

Sounds like fun!!

catloverplayer

sshaw1 wrote:
catloverplayer wrote:I can't wait for my sims to celebrate Valentines Day with this stuff pack. This will help out with my storytelling when I show my sims using this stuff.

Sounds like fun!!

Yes I agree. I can't wait. Last year there wasn't a lot for Valentines Day now with generations we have gift giving and flower giving and when this stuff pack comes out we'll have more romantic stuff like ***** of flowers,candles etc. One of the candles in this set is a light pink and will look great on a table at Valentines Day.

My sims celebrate all the holidays and Vday is just one of them.

catloverplayer

Edit
I didn't curse. Just want to make that clear so I don't get banned. I don't know why the give word starred out.

Kristina

catloverplayer wrote:Edit
I didn't curse. Just want to make that clear so I don't get banned. I don't know why the give word starred out.

It's worse on the EAUK forums: they blank out the most random words but they use "la" in place of each asterisk - makes people look like right nutters. xD

I've plans too. Not as creative as yours, but I will enjoy using the new items/nightwear for my legacy family. Although I'm hoping I'll be a couple more generations along by the time it comes out. ^.^

The Kim-Song Legacy: Thread (Gen 1 - 35)
Earcat

I like it, but why should I buy it when they give away free stuff packs with expansions?
GREENEYA

Yes I am happy. I will buy this stuff pack.
ZooProfessor3

I guess I'm "okay" with this SP. I don't really need that much lingerie in my game, but maybe someone else does. I'm willing to believe your Sims have a more exciting love life than mine do!

It's NICE and all (the unmentionables), there is just more of it than I'll ever use. I wish there was more furniture in the pack and less of THAT kind of clothing, but it's still an okay pack.

Did anyone else notice that that one flower arrangement they have pictured for this set was from a wedding set (from the Store I think) that we already have available in the game? My hope is that MAYBE they made this one recolorable. I wouldn't mind if they re-used a mesh that I'd already purchased if they put it out in a version that allowed the flowers themselves to be recolored.

I like the fact that the curtains that will fit a double window are actually two pieces. I mostly build and I can see how that would be very useful to me.

Maybe it's because I'm a builder, but an SP with recolorable plants and flowers and some other outdoor decorative items seems way overdue from my point of view.

I do like how they have a lot of little stuff (candles, rose petals, etc.) in this pack. More small decorative items and ESPECIALLY more artwork to hang on the wall is needed.

Kristina

ZooProfessor3 - We play very differently then! I'll make use of the new lingerie because I treat TS3 as a dating/family Sim. I don't care for building (I loved it in TS2 though, strangely) or customising houses - just the playing!

The Kim-Song Legacy: Thread (Gen 1 - 35)
ZooProfessor3

Kristina wrote:ZooProfessor3 - We play very differently then! I'll make use of the new lingerie because I treat TS3 as a dating/family Sim. I don't care for building (I loved it in TS2 though, strangely) or customising houses - just the playing!

Yep, that's why I said there would be someone who could use all of that. I guess that someone would be you!

midnightpearl

catloverplayer wrote:I haven't been this excited for a stuff pack since highend loft and I have them all. I like eveything about this sp especilly the clothes and hair.

I second that! I'm happy with all the EP's and SP's,so far, I've got minor glitches, but who hasn't?, it's normal to have glitches with TS3! But super excited with this SP coming in Jan 2012. I'm just so extra excited that I get my other game in 4 days time called Saints Row The Third, so excited for this, that I may stop playing The Sims3 for a week, just to play this game, can't wait!

Everyday's a New Day, New Events, New Memories! Happy Simming!
catloverplayer

midnightpearl wrote:
catloverplayer wrote:I haven't been this excited for a stuff pack since highend loft and I have them all. I like eveything about this sp especilly the clothes and hair.

I second that! I'm happy with all the EP's and SP's,so far, I've got minor glitches, but who hasn't?, it's normal to have glitches with TS3! But super excited with this SP coming in Jan 2012. I'm just so extra excited that I get my other game in 4 days time called Saints Row The Third, so excited for this, that I may stop playing The Sims3 for a week, just to play this game, can't wait!

Yes I've been juggling sims 3 pets and batman arkham city. I got them on the same day.

midnightpearl

catloverplayer wrote:
midnightpearl wrote:

Yes I've been juggling sims 3 pets and batman arkham city. I got them on the same day.

yeah, that's the word (juggling) playing Sims 3, Playing Just Cause 2 and now will be playing Saints 3, yeah, call me crazy! Lol!

Everyday's a New Day, New Events, New Memories! Happy Simming!

Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: