Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Sims 3 Pets Console Discussion  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
pushupdaisy

Is anyone else having glitches on the PC version of Pet's when you have other expansion packs as well as custom content? If so, does anyone know a way to fix it? Or is there a better thread to put this on?
marchmabel

SimGuruPopTart wrote:Please post your questions and comments in this thread about your The Sims 3 console game. Hope you guys are enjoying the game!

I recently purchased sims 3 pets for pc, but i have encountered several problems with the animals.
here are a list:
eyes popped out,
bodies disconnected,
jaws stretched to the floor,
legs bent as if the animal has rickets!and
tails vertically in the air.

I have had no problems with the people but the animals are really getting on my nerves I have tried re-downloading it but it is just same. If anyone knows what the matter is can they help me
oliviasofia123

Izemann wrote:Why is there no 2 player split screen, American Eskimo dogs, pianos, tattoos/ body hair on the Xbox/ps3 version? Come on now can't u guys add that stuff? Atleast there are hot tubs. Now but I wish for more items like a pool table or diving boards. Please make it dlc or something. And also the framerate in this game is pretty weak. And why does there have to be a loading screen everytime you exit a area? And why must there be a stupid fire code limit??

Yeah, but there isnt even that stuff in the PC game..
oliviasofia123

pushupdaisy wrote:Is anyone else having glitches on the PC version of Pet's when you have other expansion packs as well as custom content? If so, does anyone know a way to fix it? Or is there a better thread to put this on?

I would check out an EA store and see if they can help.
MeyersParrot

I bought this for PS3 played it once got bored and never again. PC version is the only one for me as I am more in control and I can motherlode, unlockoutfits etc.
shanonmaree

my game is completely unplayable. my sims keep disappearing, the town looks like the game is only half completed. does anyone know when we're going to get a patch? or should i just throw my game in the trash? i'm so upest. i haven't been able to play it for over a month.
shadowx1110

TashMash wrote:For the full experience of TS3 you need to get it on PC/Mac where you can get every option of gameplay available. There's only so much you can do on a console.

VISIT SWB FOR AMAZING STORIES

I totally completely agree. Not only do you get more gameplay, you have the ability to play all expansion packs and the base game in conjunction with eachother. It's a MUCH better gaming experience.

danceforever

I agree with some of the other players that have posted on here ! - WE NEED A PATCH FOR SIMS 3 PETS ! I spent 43 dollars on that game and there are so many glitches with it ! Either you give me a patch or give me my money back and give money back to all of the many other sim lovers who have to deal with the same issue !
Gemmabubbles

Wow i was thinking about getting pets but now im not so sure!!

duck74

Izemann wrote:Also, why no option for direct control? For the next console sims game please go all out on it and make it have big features. I would love for it to have xbox live co-op support where you can invite a friend on xbox live to control one of your sims in your household. That would make the game sooooo much better than this stupid kinect feature you guys added I mean come on really? Add something that is more fun. It is a console game so it needs Co-op not 1 player!

That is a epic idea and could be better if they fixed loading screens then instead of people controlling people in one house, you could have people controlling the neighborhood.

Never made it as a wise man,
Couldn't make it as a poor man stealing,
And this is how you remind me......
littlemanjesse

is there a patch for the sims 3 for the pets with holes in them and weird eyes yet? and if it was the nearest patch it was loading and it got to 99% then stop and didnt do anything
xpert_08

I do agree with others that TS3: Pets for Console is definitely buggy.
I had to stop playing as it corrupted my save file, the first I've ever had. I was gutted after putting so many hours into the game.

Plus it lagged quite a lot in the large community lots and I got glitchy animations and the pets bodies would stretch and contort randomly from time to time O_o

I may go back into the game soon but I agree that a patch is needed.
Bluewind

I love, love, LOVE my sims 3 and sims 3 pets games on my PS3! It isn't as customizable as the PC version, but they are worth it for the karma powers. There are good and bad karma powers which really keeps the game interesting. There are also challenges you have to complete cheat free to unlock stuff.
The sims 3 pets for PS3 has more karma powers and mysteries you have to solve which I had a blast doing.

Up side:
Karma powers are tied to fulfilling wishes. Each wish you fulfill gives you karma that you can spend on a karma power (they are easier to use in pets because bigger wishes give you more karma than little wishes). They can be good (like a jackpot or transmorgify) or bad (like meteor shower or cosmic curse). It's a fun new way to play with you sims.

The challenges are also fun. Every tried to prepare every meal perfectly? Bath a cat? Scar the grim reaper? That's the kind of stuff you have to do to complete these challenges.

The mysteries are fun! You have to complete certain tasks to complete a mystery (like find the lost pirate treasure) which unlocks special items like a bottomless pet food bowl.

It's on a console so you can get comfy and watch your sims on the tv instead of the little computer screen.

Down side:
You build a household and you can play that household, but you can't edit the town. You can ask townies to move in, but you can't switch households in game. I have like 6 different games with each having it's own story going on and I enjoy it.

There is a short load time when you want to follow a sim to another part of town.

There is a limited amount of dlc

Pets only comes with dogs and cats (no horses/unicorns), but you can still house creepy crawlies and fish in cages and bowls.

In the end, it depends on how you play the game. I really enjoy it and have a blast completing challenges and using those awesome karma powers, but that's just me.

xpert_08

^^ I couldn't agree more. Problems aside, it is a great game. I prefer Pets to the original Sims 3 for PS3.

One thing that baffles me is that with the PC version, you can leave one Sim at home with a number of commands listed and head out with another. I don't think the same applies to the console version as I find that if you draw up a list of commands for the Sim staying at home, the second the other leaves the lot with the player in tow, the commands are forgotten.

Is that just me or do the commands actually run in the background, like on PC?
Electronica

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: