Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**  XML
Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
moritz081490

I will be working x-mas eve, the day of x-mas and the day after. All second shift, but on x-mas day I do not mind working so much cause its double pay. That will give me a little extra pocket money to buy some stuff for my game, maybe some of those nifty new premium content items that are due out soon! I can't wait!

Lurking... :O
angel1971s

My grandma comes every year from across the country and we spend a lot of quality family time together....just like in Generations. Big family dinner and card games are on the schedule.
Julia526

I'm going to be spending it with my mom and dog...and most likely recreating the entire event in my game!

Feathermoon13

Will be spending some time with family, and hoping to get some EA game cards for sim points or a gift card to get the stuff pack that will be coming out next month.... maybe i will get as a late b-day gift . then after all that i will go home and spend some time with one of my sim families.
stilljustme2

bps3 wrote:whos sad enough to go out wearing that ? :S x

Be great for my morning walks on the days it's chilly but not rainy.

MangaMage88

Me, my husband and beautiful baby boy will be visiting my parents for the holidays. we plan on going to a family friends Christmas day to play card games, drink and wreck my diet. O<():{>
Kayorisama

My husband and I are staying home together for the holidays - our sister is getting married in April so we are saving our money and days off to visit family during the wedding. Sending out gifts to family for the holidays and just going to enjoy the time together.
AznSensei

I will be staying home going to work and spending the holidays with my close family and friends. Planned a lovely christmas dinner with one of my good friends ^_^

moritz081490

bps3 wrote:whos sad enough to go out wearing that ? :S x

I'd totally rock that hoodie! Call me sad, but I'd be one happy little simmer every time I put it on!

Lurking... :O
banddiva1998

I will spend christmas with the family playing the sims 3 on xbox wile opening my gift of the sims 3 pets for kinect!!<3
SRaina

I'll be spending Christmas with family or at least part of the family that lives nearby. I'm sad that I won't be seeing some of my favorite cousins at Christmas yet again since they live too far.

Aunza

I am running the traditional all be it delightful marathon of entertainment, food preparation, and a gobble fest.
Wishing you all a happy holiday season.
amarca

like i got shocked thanks like kk do you have any girl ones will ime a girl haha will here is an great advice make showtime a dress like that girl is wearing with the microphone kk soon ill get it and upload it kk ill see you on my next message

GTHG
itguyinsc

Tis the day of Christmas and all through the house-
We're sipping our coffee and having some laughs.

We eat a special breakfast of holiday treats-
Then open presents from under the tree.

We have a big time -- it's lots of fun.
The best gift of all is being with everyone!

pnoles

Spending part of my holiday up at the VA hospital with the Vets, handing out Christmas presents and just visiting, and the rest of the holiday with my family and 3 naughty kitty's. And a big yes to playing my sims

"My Cherie Amore pretty little one that I adore"

Locked Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: