Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Next Stuff Pack After Master Suites and Showtime  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
pixiedust4267

I'd like to see them bring something that is similar to IKEA, or a something for kitchens would be really cool too.

KarinL

I wish we would get a stuff pack with the mansard roofs and other build items - like Victorian 'gingerbread' roof trims and Victorian siding, different porches (with trimming at the top) and a whole *set* of doors and windows instead of just the odd door or window that we get with sets now and that never really match anything.

I'm really tired of furniture. I'm also really tired of (young) adult female outfits.

Amber8

catloverplayer wrote:I think way out because I'm so curious. So what is your guess as to what the next stuff pack will be? A lot of people are wondering about the next ep after showtime but the next stuff pack has to come out before that.

Mine

1)Holiday Stuff Pack possible because I think Seasons is the next ep after Showtime. It would make sense if they did a holiday stuff pack to compliment it.

2)A Beach Themed Stuff Pack This could give our sims more to do on beaches however unless they add new beach stuff in Showtime like search for shells,wave watching,swimming in the ocean and sunbathing this probebly won't happen. If it does it could include things to give sims more to do on beaches and I'm talking about objects not just new interactions that may come with showtime.

It could also offer some new swimming attire,hairstyles,jewelry and sunglasses.

3)A Glamour Stuff Pack like we had in the sims 2 which unfortuanly I never got to try.

These are just my guesses as to what it could be. 2 is probebly least likely to happen with 1 being most likely but you never know with stuff packs.

Business will be next...well that's my guess
catloverplayer

Amber8 wrote:
catloverplayer wrote:I think way out because I'm so curious. So what is your guess as to what the next stuff pack will be? A lot of people are wondering about the next ep after showtime but the next stuff pack has to come out before that.

Mine

1)Holiday Stuff Pack possible because I think Seasons is the next ep after Showtime. It would make sense if they did a holiday stuff pack to compliment it.

2)A Beach Themed Stuff Pack This could give our sims more to do on beaches however unless they add new beach stuff in Showtime like search for shells,wave watching,swimming in the ocean and sunbathing this probebly won't happen. If it does it could include things to give sims more to do on beaches and I'm talking about objects not just new interactions that may come with showtime.

It could also offer some new swimming attire,hairstyles,jewelry and sunglasses.

3)A Glamour Stuff Pack like we had in the sims 2 which unfortuanly I never got to try.

These are just my guesses as to what it could be. 2 is probebly least likely to happen with 1 being most likely but you never know with stuff packs.

Business will be next...well that's my guess

You mean an open for business ep after showtime?
Shark4231

I WOULD love to see a stuff pack with victorian themed or colonial items, that would be aswesome

babygirlrhodes

weather next than alien pack where males get preggers

fear me.
freakin delicious.
chelsea01382

I'd like a stuff pack focusing on Toddlers, Children, Teens and Elders. They are seriously lacking clothes...

Currently failing to create a signature.
HazzaPlumbob

The Sims 3 Suave and sleek Stuff pack,
Modern clothes, state of the art kitchen and bathroom stuff, new building tools i.e. Curved columns(Like the castle set columns), new doors, arches, windows/skylights and roof colours.
Maybe some new rabbitholes, and I mean new ones, not just redecorated rabbithole...
Possibly something like chocolate/candy stores, jewellery stores, all looking very modern, like the TL rabbitholes!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/16/11 05:25 PM

Callum9432

catloverplayer wrote:
Twilightsim10 wrote:I think Master Suite is Sims 3 version of glamour...idk whats next!

True it has some stuff but I heard glamour also had clothes for formal and everyday. I never played it thou so I'm not sure.

I'm thinking of trying to look up glamour at amazon sellers that and open for business. I still have the sims 2 installed on one of my pc's.

You MUST play Open for Business. It is one of my favourite EPs. Also, if the next EP is Seasons, I hope they release a Holiday Stuff Pack. Can you imagine the reaction though if they do. Ideas & Feedback would be full of threads saying "Holiday Stuff must mean Seasons!"

stargemSM1

I like the idea of building sets; doors, windows walls, etc. Also love the idea of the mansard (sp?) and gingerbread roofs but what I REALLY want is APARTMENTS. Those, imho, pathetic penhouse things just don't cut it. I want the ability to make real apartment complexes, with workout room, play areas for kids, dog parks and even planting plots for those with green thumbs.

Yeah, that's the ticket....apartments....*walks away mumbling something about townhouse apartments, seaside apartments....*

so many games, so little time....
Tolibera

I'd like a male-centered SP, since MS is clearly female.
PENNINGYPSY

I honestly hope that when/if we get Seasons it will include any holiday items that we would all hope for. It seems appropriate given that they are related. I just can't see myself paying for another pair of programs that I feel were spread out to fill a gap.
I would love to see a stuff for kitchen and bath and more clothes for non-adult sims though.
EmeraldRuby

A sims 3 version of celebrations. We need different types of birthday cakes/balloons and the celebration needs xD

katyshewan

Location:♥♫♪ Reach Out Hold On and Never Forget The Circus which is Up All Night for You in The Garden. TT ♥♫

H&M SP, like they had for TS2. or even the IKEA one, they could work with a different company though... not sure who though

**~Thatter~DeviantARTist~Pokemon Trainer~Simmer~**
"Live the nightmare, Live the dream"
Tolibera

"Sims 3 Shopaholic" basically giving us the clothing store, furniture shop, pizza joint, bowling alley, and other venues we could enjoy. (kinda like town life)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/24/11 11:04 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: