It Would Be Cool If They Had All Kinds Of Weather In The Sims 3 And Also When I Play The Sims 3 Game. It Shuts Off Anytime It Wants Too I Mean I Have alienware Laptop m17x And It Shouldn't Lag I Mean I Paid 2,000 Dollars On This Laptop Just To Play Pc Games On My Alienware. And I Think Something Is Wrong With The Sims 3 And They Should Like Have An Update For The Lags And Shutting Everybody's Sims 3 Game Off. You What I Mean
ahh i so agree, im sure there are downloads/mods for that sort of thing but that would probably just crash the game... -.- i agree w/ having more expansion packs like seasons though, when i first played the game i waited and waited for rain...****
It actually does Rain!!!
Ok... To do this you need to cheat!
But remember... You'll need the sims 3 ambitions to do this though.
1. Ctrl + shift + C to access cheat box, then type: testingcheatsenabled true
2. Go to by mode and go ctrl + shift + C, the type buydebug.
3. In debug catologe (sor items by function) and go to misc objects and buy fog emitter. This makes a spooky fog.
4. But what If you want it to rain or snow? Well, hold ctrl+shift and left click.
5. Four options come up, select "Set Visual effect"
6. Erase "ep2spiritfog" and replace it with "rainlightdaytime" or for heavier rain type "rainheavydaytime"
7. For snow type "snowfallinglightdaytime" or for more snow, type "snowfallingheavydaytime.