Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Uchoose legacy Gen. 4 ch. 12 heir/heiress vote ?/??  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
volcomgirl77885

Monday is my deadline that's when I will post a character bio
happy simming and merry xmas

volcomgirl77885

***Winning... so far...***
With one vote:
girl
red hair
Twinbrook

With a huge lead:
Short hair
with accessories

You still have time to vote so put those voting powers to work!!!!

volcomgirl77885

***Winner***
girl
red hair
twinbrook
short hair
with accessories

Will post a pic soon

volcomgirl77885

Intro

Hello Aurora
"What the- who is talking?"
Volcomgirl... i'm here to introduce you to your new life
"I don't have to listen to you, your just a figmant of my imagination!"
Clearly, you inherited the rebellious trait...
"What else do I have?"
Let's see, you like waffles, custom music, and your favorite color is green. You are rebellious hopeless romantic, over emotional, and virtouso
"Wow... that is brilliant... can I see my house now?"

"This is my house! It's so small! And there are no windows!"
yes, but look around you, all this land is yours, when you get the money you can expand and create... but first you need a job.d
"What job should I get?"
It's whatever the simmers trolling the forums decide... they decide your whole life, they decided your gender and your hair color...
"I don't think i'm comfortable with this..."
too bad, the decision has been made, and by the end of the day, a new list will be posted to decide a few more things... it's like one of those books that says to go to page 9 to see results or watever
"And that's supposed to make sense to me?"
not really, but i'm letting you go now... free to live your life the way the simmers choose... you won't be hearing from me again.
"Awww, but I almost miss talking to myself all the time..."
*sigh* good bye Aurora... have fun

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/29/11 04:56 PM

Jojo777

Ooh, I love the intro! Aurora is gorgeous! Plus, I'm so glad you picked that name, it really is my favorite

Can't wait to see what will happen next!

volcomgirl77885

Chapter 1

"What a weird dream." I said sitting up in my sleeping bag. I didn't have the money for a real bed, or windows, or for my bills that month. Life was tough for me. But luckily for me I had a great landlord and we had a deal made out.

I got up and dressed and made lunch. It was noon. I really didn't care that much since I didn't have a job.
I stared at the smouldering mess on the stove. So I couldn't cook, I usually just ate out anyways... but I had a toatal of $10 to my name. My stomache growled.

So I ate it anyways...

I decided to get some fresh air. The minute I stepped foot on the side walk, I heard him.
"Aurora! Aurora!" I glanced over at my neighbor waving.
"Hi billy..." I sighed. Billy had a crush on me since grade school. And he never took a hint.
"Aurora!" He waved me over. i reluctantly walked to him. He was a vegan, animal loving, eco friendly twig of a man... but he did have cool hair

"So... um... have you talked to Blake recently?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yea, we still talk. He's still my friend." I said, my heart acheing just a little bit. Blake was my ex boyfriend and best friend.
"Good you always seemed happier when you- er... I mean... uhhh." His face flushed. I patted him on the back.
"It's okay Billy, it was a mutual break up." I lied.
"Oh, good." He smiled. I continued on my walk...

I made it to the salon.
"Oh thank god! It was getting so slow around here!" Blake yelled looking up from his desk. I grinned. I payed him a visit every once in a while.
"Hey Blake." I said.
"So, did you get bombarded by billy?" He asked. I nodded and rolled my eyes.
"Oh please, it's like he has a tracking device on me." I said. Blake smiled.
"I think you should go out with him. He's a nice guy." He said. My mouth dropped open.
"You always make fun of him!" I yelled. He sighed.
"Yea, but you havn't been out with any one since..." I looked away.
"Yes, but I just havn't met anyone who clicks with me." I said angrily.

"Do you want another performance?" He asked breaking the akward silence. I grinned.
"You know it."
Blake had dreamed of becomin a rock star since we were little. We had started a band and were trying to become famous, when his mom passed away, leaving him her house. he tried to balance bills and his dream, but it didn't work. I told him to sell the house, but he decided to get a job at the stupid salon and quit the band, and our relationship. I was devestated. But I didn't want to lose him forever. He grabbed a flashlight (the closest thing to a microphone) and started singing.
"...I'd cross the whole world for some one like you uh oh no matter what you do..."

I thought he would be the one, I thought that we would get married, get famous, and rock each other's world... but I was apparently wrong... I hung on to every last word he said, I knew in his heart he was singing to me. I knew he still had some sort of feelings for me...
"i'd cross the world for someone like you... for someone like you... a girl like you..."

I stood up and cheered at the end of the song.
"Your still as amazing as ever!" I cheered. A customer walked in.
"Are you two done yet?! I need my hair dyed pronto!" She yelled. I sighed and plastered a smile on my face.
"I should go." I said. Blake nodded. We hugged and I left.

As I walked out of the salon, my phone rang. I answered it.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Yes, I hate to inform you but mr. Kat... your landlord... unfortunately passed away last night, and you have bills left to pay." The man said. My face turned pale. i looked at the phone.
"Mr. Kat and I had an agreement." I said. The man interrupted.
"Yes, I understand, but fixing his tv ocasionally doesn't make up for $800 of rent and utilites. You have 30 days to pay or I will have to evict you." I started hyperventalating.
"What! Who is this?!" I yelled.
"Your new landlord. If you are having problems you can visit me at my house 571 sicamore st." He said. I hopped on my motorcycle and left.

"Who does he think he is? He can't just tear up our agreement! Ok so it wasn't that fair, but Mr. Kat understood I didn't have the funds, He understood that I was broke and broken. I am going kill him!" I said riding my motorcycle. It was the last thing I had left from my old house in Riverview.

569, 570, 571 sicamore st. I pulled up to the huge white house and jumped off the beast. I stomped over to the door and knocked on the door as much as I could. Finally the door opened and I stepped back in awe.
"You must be Aurora... Uchoose?" He asked looking at my contract. I nodded. He was gorgous.
"Ms. Uchoose, I understand you are having difficulty accepting the new contract, but it's not my father's fault. Quite frankly I wish he would just move here so he wouldn't have to send all his clients to me..." He said rolling his eys.
"Oh, so your Mr. Kat's grandson?" I asked. he nodded.
"My dad is just trying to milk grandpa's company dry then sell it to some idiot." He said crossing his arms.

"I know exactly what your talking about." I said.
"My mom kicked me out of the house because I can't cook... she wanted me to run the family resteraunt, but all I like is waffles.." I said with a laugh. He smiled.
"I want to be a sculptor. But my father demands I take over all his buisness's while he runs around with a new mistress." He said.
"Ouch... that's a bummer dude." I said placing my hand on his shoulder.
"I really wish I could help you out... but my father would kill me." He said with a sigh. I frowned.
"I understand completely. I guess I will just have to move unless-" Then it hit me. I smiled.
"It was great meeting you!" I said running to my motorcycle.

I unpacked my sleeping back.
"All I have to do is find a job, a husband and get my life back on track!" I said laying down.
"It's the perfect plan... then I can keep my house and get money!" I gradually fell asleep...

When I woke up, I snuck over to Billy's back yard. He had all the vegtibles and fruit you could imagine, I dug and picked until the bags I brought were full.
"There's the grocery for the month." I said with a laugh and put it in my fridge. i ran to my motorcycle. Time to primp.

I went to the salon.
"I think this is a new record." Blake said with a laugh.
"What were you doing? You look like you were rolling with the pigs." He said. I looked down at my clothes they were covered in mud and dirt.
"I was uhh... grocery shopping. Blake, I need a huge favor from you." I said. He sighed.
"What is it now?" He asked. i grinned.
"I'm taking your advice and going on a date... and I need to look good."

"Holy s*** girl..." He said staring at me.
"So how do I look?" I asked. He laughed.
"If you don't have a date can I take you out?" He asked.
maybe you can I thought. I smiled and hugged him then went back home.

I got home and stared at the reflection in the mirror. I did look good. I pulled out my phone and took a big breath as I dialed the number.
"Hey..." I said...

*** choice list***

Now it's your turn, you are deciding what happens next.
Job: Music, medical, or stylist
date: Billy, Blake or Brodrick Kat (Mr. Kat's grandson)
Where: Star gazing, movie, or dinner
Woohoo on first date?: Yes, no

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/29/11 04:56 PM

Jojo777

Job: Medical- I have no clue how she'd go in that direction so I'm really curious to see how you'd make it happen.
date: Billy- the guy's clearly into her, she should give it a chance
Where: Star gazing
Woohoo on first date?: No

shogunfish

Job: Medical, then she can make lots of money!
Date: Broderick, he is the most attractive. Plus it could be interesting if his father didn't want him to date her.
Where: Stargazing, the other two are rabbit holes (aren't they?)
Woohoo on first date: No, he seems too nice for that.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/28/11 11:08 PM

volcomgirl77885

I love when people reply so
BUMP!!!!

volcomgirl77885

Gotta get those picks in!!! We can't have a tie!!!!

thewantedfan

Job- Music, she looks like a rockstar

Date- Blake, he seems the best for her

Where- Star Gazing, most romantic

Woo hoo on first date- no, maybe on 2nd

volcomgirl77885

shogunfish wrote:Job: Medical, then she can make lots of money!
Date: Broderick, he is the most attractive. Plus it could be interesting if his father didn't want him to date her.
Where: Stargazing, the other two are rabbit holes (aren't they?)
Woohoo on first date: No, he seems too nice for that.

Well with the dinner they can eat outside and the movie would be at her house

jinxiepoo

stylist
Blake
movie
no

volcomgirl77885

jinxiepoo wrote:stylist
Blake
movie
no

ejcimd

Name: Vivian VonZant

hair color: Black

Long or short: Short

accessories: Long sleeved gloves

town: Appaloosa Plains

Traits: childish, loves animals, neurotic.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/29/11 07:52 PM

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: