Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Crystalline Cove - Finally back on the exchange!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Rflong7

Hi,

I didn't know you were making a new world. It looks beautiful so far! Pretty~~

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

Thank you Sgizzle Added you in the testers list

Hey Rflong
Posted about it in the WE thread but you haven't seen it I guess
I'm glad you like it. I always trust your judgement when it comes to worlds, as you are the best of the best with CAW

Okies...things are going very fast
I just finished with most of the CAW work, and exported the world to start building.

I also checked the routing data and it looks great ! no lonely lines or circles and everything looks to be connected properly. I'll need to check for road tears though , and see which lots need confronting.

I'll be back with in game pics

turistas9

like! like! like!

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

LOL thanks

Updated 2nd post with in game pics. Enjoy! I'm off building

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/05/12 06:28 AM

ImAbushWookie

this just screams Tennessee!
Rflong7

Hi,

I really do love the beach picture and the mountain view is awesome.

geminiagre

@ImAbushWookie - Hopefully that is a good thing

@Rflong - Ty

Okies I am off to bed for now. I finished the City Hall

And finished the City Hall Plaza as well
this is the result of the two together

I placed a the lots that I wasn't planning to build myself and revamped them to fit better with the world.
This includes the LN fusion Lounge the TL and GEN parks, the backlot and the TL Cafe. Those did not need much revamping so no pics of them.

I added the Wedding Chapel I've built for Lothlorien Island

Revamped "The Grind" to look less run down and renamed it "The Factory"

Finally I revamped "Waylon's Hut" , and renamed it as "Celtic Bishop". In CAW the lot is tagged as an Irish Dive bar and I wanted to give that feel to it, and still look less run down and fit the world.

Note that I haven't changed any of the interiors in any of those lots.

BimleSim

I love this world already!
Rukaya

Oh Gem your world is so lovely. I am bookmarking this thread, if only to cheer you on. While I have updated, I have no intention of buying the STep, I may buy the MS sp later on though when it is cheaper. While I have never been to Tennessee, I have seen pictures of it and the wilderness areas are very beautiful. I am so happy you are using TL stuff. Love looking at your pictures. Hugs.
Sneakfeline0

Very nice, I love the picture with the zigzag trail running up the hills
The_Purple_Plumbob

Ooo yay more pictures. It's looking so pretty!

HappySimmer3

Nice! Love it. And I've put your LI chapel in several of the worlds I've played lately.

ImAbushWookie

Looking good! I'm still wondering why not one person has a made a "modern" church in the sims 3 yet... Hmm?

Your church still looks great though!
tl8au

looks awesome...

is it read for down load and how do you book mark ?
geminiagre

Rukaya, I'm planning to release first and then install MS and ST. After I install those i'll try editing it again. Lothlorien does not open in CAW anymore, so i'm not risking updating anything before the world is finished.

Sneakfeline0, that trail has a purpose

The_Purple_Plumbob, thanks

Tangie, thank you I'm using the Chappel everywhere too. I'm in love with it

ImAbushWookie, I have no idea. Maybe because we are used to the classic church style. By the way I love the beach your avi is at

tl8au, No it's not ready yet. I'm still building lots, and I got plenty of them. Then I'll need to test it. So it's going to take a while.
to bookmark a thread there is a small heart at the bottom of each thread page it says "bookmark it!" click that and then "ok". When you want to view the thread again click on "My bookmarks" above the thread.

I've build a few lots. I was done with the school as well , but i forgot to save and CAST got stuck on me while trying to cast a store sign (amb) and couldn't do anything but exit to the main menu , and lost both the school and the lot I was working on ( i was almost done with that too). So i went back and rebuild the last lot. I'll redo the school later today after I get some sleep.

Okies pics now

Diner+Deco Gas station

Stadium

Hospital+Science lab (it has a lake at the back with robot fish spawners)

Criminal Warehouse

Police department

Business building front and back

Shopping plaza- includes bookstore, groccery, spa, and an additional building I've build with a "clothes store" on ground floor and a small bar on the first floor.
Front and Back

Closer view of the exterior of the extra building, ground and first floor

I'm currently building all the rabbit hole lots. Then I'll do the rest of the community ones and then I'll start with the houses.

I've also filled the 9 placeholder community lots with trees so they blend with the rest of the world. They'd look ugly if I left them empty.

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: