Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Money Tree wow: Generation Challenge  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Coffefreak4Life

dont ya just hate loaded dice

Evalen

sawgrass770 wrote:There are many challenges out there. If you intended to play Pinstar's challenge, then you aren't exactly adhering to his rules. But, it doesn't really matter if you're enjoying the challenge as you've customized it. I'm ditching Pinstar's rules and starting a modified version of my own because I just can't play 10 generations of evil, insane, mean-spirited grumps. Lol.

Yea, I guess I broke Pinstar's rule. So I guess I am out. I agree with you about having mean-spritied, insane, grumps etc in my family.
I guess I will continue as I am. I feel kind of down though. I thought I was doing good.
I must say, I do like my customized part. Actually it is much harder. Trying to find a wife, harder too. My sim has turned down a lot of girls, becasue of their trait. But he did find one. Maybe one little trait isn't so good, becasue you can control the heirs traits. But livin with an insane sim could be a problem.
I guess I am out of Pinstar's challenge. So I guess that is it. My Pinstar's challenge is over for me.

JUST READING UP ON THE SIMS 4
Danceofmasks

I'm tempted to make a legacy with a family trait of evil, and just disappear all the kids with other crap traits ... ahem.

To answer a couple of Qs for other people:

Evalen:
I don't think anyone will fault you for an honest mistake.
You could "make up" for the mistake by taking mid-life crisis and hitting the random button (or hitting random repeatedly until you get your family trait included).
Or just play your modified game; not like it's messing up anyone else's game.

Alysha1988:
You can get to choose both infant's traits if it's a good pregnancy.
Read pregnancy books, keep the mother happy, get massage when sore, etc.

Ordinary people prefer an attempt at justice over the rules of law, for they know that pure law is often used by the clever to victimize the innocent.
Evalen

sawgrass770 wrote:There are many challenges out there. If you intended to play Pinstar's challenge, then you aren't exactly adhering to his rules. But, it doesn't really matter if you're enjoying the challenge as you've customized it. I'm ditching Pinstar's rules and starting a modified version of my own because I just can't play 10 generations of evil, insane, mean-spirited grumps. Lol.

I guess I am out of the Pinstar's challenge. I am a little down and disapointed becasue I thought I was doing good. chooseing my own traits for my heirs.
Well I can see where you are coming from with evil, insane, mean-spirited sims.
Well anyway it is a little harder, trying to get the right mate. My sim has turned down so many girls, becasue of their traits. Not sure what to do, I guess I will just go on the way I am going as I am not in the Pinstar's Challenge anymore. Kicked out, banned, failed, crying.

JUST READING UP ON THE SIMS 4

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: