Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Just a few ideas!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Author Message
Pepperbutt


Joined: 07/27/11 01:46 AM
Messages: 3154
Location:Chicago, IL

It's rare I find a thread that has all ideas I agree with.

Congratulations.

I honestly hope at least one of these goes into effect. Supposedly portable music is in Showtime, though.

I want dormers. :c

I think we have a wishing well thing, 500k in game, I believe from the store. It makes your sim young again, from what I remember. Or makes it childish.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Profile
Neashaleigh


Joined: 11/20/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 558
Location:Sunset Valley

Pepperbutt wrote:It's rare I find a thread that has all ideas I agree with.

Congratulations.

I honestly hope at least one of these goes into effect. Supposedly portable music is in Showtime, though.

I want dormers. :c

I think we have a wishing well thing, 500k in game, I believe from the store. It makes your sim young again, from what I remember. Or makes it childish.


Thank you

The "wishing well" you're thinking of is the Fountain of Youth from Hidden Springs. It's over 800k I believe and makes them young again (supposedly. I've never tried it, although I do have it).

What I want is one of those cute traditional wishing wells that you see sometimes in fairy stories or beautiful old paintings of country houses. Like this:




I think they look so sweet and would be perfect in the Havenwood theme I'm currently working on

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Profile
sims3jordan09


Joined: 12/24/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 617
Location:Your computer screen
Offline

Raisable mirrors would not be possible because they would have to create a new animation for all the new levels.
&
Good news mp3 players are now being added to Showtime.

Also I like the rest of you're ideas, I don't know why but I have a feeling they will add a wishing well via the store as premium content (if they add one to The Sims 3)

Profile
Neashaleigh


Joined: 11/20/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 558
Location:Sunset Valley

sims3jordan09 wrote:Raisable mirrors would not be possible because they would have to create a new animation for all the new levels.
&
Good news mp3 players are now being added to Showtime.

Also I like the rest of you're ideas, I don't know why but I have a feeling they will add a wishing well via the store as premium content (if they add one to The Sims 3)



Yeah, I can imagine that raisable mirrors would be difficult, but not impossible

I didn't realise that mp3 players were going to be added. That's cool! I haven't really read up on Showtime.

And as for the wishing well.... even being available in the store under Premium Content would be cool I'd definately buy it!

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Profile
sims3jordan09


Joined: 12/24/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 617
Location:Your computer screen
Offline

Neashaleigh wrote:Yeah, I can imagine that raisable mirrors would be difficult, but not impossible

I didn't realise that mp3 players were going to be added. That's cool! I haven't really read up on Showtime.

And as for the wishing well.... even being available in the store under Premium Content would be cool I'd definately buy it!


Yeah I don't know why I said they wouldn't be possible, what I meant basically was EA probably wouldn't do that because they're too lazy

Profile
Neashaleigh


Joined: 11/20/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 558
Location:Sunset Valley

sims3jordan09 wrote:Yeah I don't know why I said they wouldn't be possible, what I meant basically was EA probably wouldn't do that because they're too lazy



Hehe

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Profile
Neashaleigh


Joined: 11/20/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 558
Location:Sunset Valley

Couple more ideas up. Please feel free to add your own ideas.

I won't be adding Seasons, Zombies, University or anything else that most people seem to want. These are just build/buy ideas I'd love to see

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Profile
NeeLashaun


Joined: 06/17/10 04:39 AM
Messages: 129
Offline

Awesome ideas
Profile
Neashaleigh


Joined: 11/20/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 558
Location:Sunset Valley

I think female sims need dressing tables

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Profile
Pepperbutt


Joined: 07/27/11 01:46 AM
Messages: 3154
Location:Chicago, IL

Neashaleigh wrote:I think female sims need dressing tables


YES.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Profile
Pepperbutt


Joined: 07/27/11 01:46 AM
Messages: 3154
Location:Chicago, IL

Neashaleigh wrote:
Pepperbutt wrote:It's rare I find a thread that has all ideas I agree with.

Congratulations.

I honestly hope at least one of these goes into effect. Supposedly portable music is in Showtime, though.

I want dormers. :c

I think we have a wishing well thing, 500k in game, I believe from the store. It makes your sim young again, from what I remember. Or makes it childish.


Thank you

The "wishing well" you're thinking of is the Fountain of Youth from Hidden Springs. It's over 800k I believe and makes them young again (supposedly. I've never tried it, although I do have it).

What I want is one of those cute traditional wishing wells that you see sometimes in fairy stories or beautiful old paintings of country houses. Like this:




I think they look so sweet and would be perfect in the Havenwood theme I'm currently working on


Oh. Those.

Again.

YES.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Profile
Iloani


Joined: 04/14/11 01:36 AM
Messages: 80
Location:Sugar Land
Offline

Neashaleigh wrote:Hi there

I have a few ideas I'd love to see in game, and I'll add to this list as I think of them. I'll also gladly add other people's ideas if they have any! So feel free to mention some items or abilities YOU'D like to see too!

So here goes:

Thatched roofs
Rocking chair
Rocking horse - for toddlers and children
Rotary washing line
Interactive wishing well - randomly gives a positive or negative moodlet when a coin is tossed in.
Diagonal stair placement
Raisable curtains and mirrors
More rugs!
The ability to add layers in terrain paints
Pre-made dormers
Tall fences and matching gates
A filter that stays filtered when swapping between build and buy mode
The ability to toggle OFF the store items in build/buy mode when using the filter
Curved walls
Curved windows
Curved curtains to match the curved windows
Curtains that actually fit the windows
Those decorations you find under the roof eves - embellishments or whatever they're called
Climbing rose bushes
Different styled letterboxes
Paintable chimneys
To be able to use CAS (Create-a-Style) on flowers and trees
MP3 player or iPlayer for your Sims to have portable music
Boundary fence (small like the Fe-fi-fo fence) made of pebbles
To be able to use CAS on terrain paint (or more variety in colours for terrain paint)
To be able to use CAS on roofs
Disco Light floor from Sims 1 - Denimg8
Large (and small) disco ball
A 60's era pack to make dive bar creations a lot more fun
Bananas
Chocolate
Strawberries
Various new recipes that require either or all of the above three
Dressing Table





I agree with everything you just said, especially the curved walls!
I also think an option to lock a specific sim out of a room would be great

Profile
Neashaleigh


Joined: 11/20/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 558
Location:Sunset Valley

Iloani wrote:I agree with everything you just said, especially the curved walls!
I also think an option to lock a specific sim out of a room would be great



Thanks


*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Profile
Neashaleigh


Joined: 11/20/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 558
Location:Sunset Valley

This is not a bump. This is me posting this thread back to the front so more people can see it and add their ideas too.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Profile
Neashaleigh


Joined: 11/20/10 12:08 AM
Messages: 558
Location:Sunset Valley

I've seen people mention the baby changing table from Sims 2. That would be cool to see again as well, although I don't mind it how it is either. I think the changing table took too long to change a nappie (I mean.... who takes 2 hours to change a nappie?)

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh
Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: