Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Shattered Light - A Rainbowcy - Generation 7: Chapter 11: More Changes (7/15/14)  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
shogunfish

Thank you!

I've got another snow day tomorrow so I'll at least get chapter 1 part 2 up. After that the updates should slow down (unless the snow doesn't go away )

Yay, page 2!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/18/12 05:00 AM

shogunfish

Chapter 1: Part 2: Bubble Gum

True to his word Red called me the next morning. I knew there was an easy way out; not answer the phone, but that nice part of me didn't want to be rude, especially to Red.
"Hello." I said.
"Hey! So are you free to hang out today?"
He's giving you a way out I thought. But I feigned happiness and said, "Sure!"
"Great! Meet Bubble Gum and I at the consignment store downtown."
"Okay. See you there." I hung up the phone and put my hand on my face. "What am I getting myself into?"

But the foolish part of me led me to where Red was. I called a cab and went to meet them, the whole time wondering why I was doing this to myself.
I don't want to hang out with his girlfriend, it's not too late to cancel... is it?

I was startled when I saw her. I almost blurted out "You're dating her" But I managed to keep it inside my head.
"This is Bubble Gum." Red told me.
"Hi, Bubble Gum." I said.
He turned to "Bubble Gum, this is Greth."
"Greth?" She asked.
I took a deep breath. "Yes, Greth, it means Pearl in Norwegian." I clarified.
"Oh..."
"See you two later!" Red called on his way out.
You're leaving me with her I screamed in my head.

"Okay, Greth we're going to have so much fun!" Every time she said my name she put a mean little inflection on it.
I didn't particularly enjoy shopping, but I was doing this for Red. That's what I was telling myself the whole time I'm doing this for Red... I'm doing this for Red It was justification enough.

I suffered through a whole afternoon of (insert valley girl voice here) "Oh This is cute!" and "Ugh, this is ugly" and "O-M-B!" wincing every time something came out of her mouth.

I pretty much stood in the same place the whole time, nodding and smiling when she asked my opinion. And the smaller the clothes were the more into it I pretended to be, since that seemed like the deciding factor with her and clothes.
"What do you think of this one?" She asked.
When I wanted to say Your skirt is shorter than you underwear Instead I said "I especially like the skirt!"

After we were done shopping we drove to a little bistro on the other side of town and met Red.
We breifly discussed the afternoon and I tried to say nice things, but the conversation eventually shifted.
Red and I got to talking and it turned out that we had a lot in common. For nearly half an hour we totally forgot to involve Bubble Gum in any way, which did not make her happy. After we finished eating she grabbed Red by the hand and tried to drag him to the taxi she had called.

"Thank you so much for doing this!" He told me, "It sounds like you two had a really great time!"
I nodded and smiled.
He turned and grabbed Bubble Gum's hand, "See you later, Greth!"
"See you... Red." I sighed. I called a taxi to take me home. "What am I doing?"

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/07/13 10:15 PM

shogunfish

So... what's up people who are reading?

rainstormed

I really, really like it so far! Greth is super cute.
shogunfish

Thank you! I wanted to make her relatable.

Also even though your Rainbowcy isn't working I put it on the list of rainbowcies that inspired me! I really liked what there was of it!

rainstormed

Aww, thank you! I did get a new one up today. So hopefully I won't have any problems this time. *fingers crossed*
shogunfish

Can you give me a link. I can't seem to find it (i'm terrible at finding threads... )

rainstormed

shogunfish

Ok. I got it bookmarked!

Svineprutter

@Shogunfish
This is a great thread.

Bookmarked.

I look forward to see more

[URL=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/7
45118.page]
[/URL]
shogunfish

Yay! Thank you!

If the snow continues here I will continue to update quickly. I'm trying to do no more than one update per day and no less than one per week.

shogunfish

We had 15 inches of snow today so I'm hoping that it's another snow day tomorrow. If it is there will be another update, if its not a snow day I probably won't update again until the weekend.

sgbd

Location:If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

HAAAAAAAAIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stalks forum like a stalker*

shogunfish

Ok. So, snow day again tomorrow! which means probably another update!

@sgbd Hey...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/19/12 02:13 AM

sgbd

Location:If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: