Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Nursery Rhyme / Children's Story - Closed  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Author Message
klb685


Joined: 06/02/09 05:21 PM
Messages: 3456

@ Bandcamp and Nicole - I hope that you two decide to enter. I think this idea could lend to some really cute pictures. Even if you choose not to submit an entry, I hope you stick around and lurk.
Profile
smashbridges20


Joined: 01/16/11 04:47 PM
Messages: 7423
Location:Tír na nÓg

hehe, how you have a 3k prize pool!

Profile
anettesb


Joined: 08/04/09 04:29 PM
Messages: 31777
Location:Dancing my way through a storm of chaos!
Offline

that 1 big price pool....!!!

I hope to see some great work...



click siggy to take part in the contest
Profile
MissKate8


Joined: 12/26/11 04:32 PM
Messages: 809
Location:uploading to my studio
Offline

This looks interesting. off to check schedule and book on nursery rhymes.


Profile
MissKate8


Joined: 12/26/11 04:32 PM
Messages: 809
Location:uploading to my studio
Offline

edit: double post

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/06/12 03:27 AM



Profile
klb685


Joined: 06/02/09 05:21 PM
Messages: 3456

Sending thread to the first page for people who might not have seen it yesterday due to Super Bowl madness. =)
Profile
strelitzia19


Joined: 05/31/09 11:03 AM
Messages: 8439
Location:~I may not be perfect, but I'm always me, and that's something you could never be.~
Offline

Would love to participate, but I use default CC skin, so I guess I'll lurk instead

Profile
MissElpheba


Joined: 02/13/11 09:42 AM
Messages: 3809

I might give this a go. I'm just racking my brains trying to think of a nursery rhyme that could be accurately depicted in Sim form. I think I might need to visit 'teh interwebz'....

Profile
Aunza


Joined: 02/23/10 10:30 PM
Messages: 1054

MissElpheba wrote:I might give this a go. I'm just racking my brains trying to think of a nursery rhyme that could be accurately depicted in Sim form. I think I might need to visit 'teh interwebz'....


Mary, Mary, Quite Contary comes to mind rather quickly.

I will lurk. This will be a great group of photographs to look through.

Good idea, Klb, bookmarked!

Good luck, All.
Profile
MissElpheba


Joined: 02/13/11 09:42 AM
Messages: 3809

Aunza wrote:
MissElpheba wrote:I might give this a go. I'm just racking my brains trying to think of a nursery rhyme that could be accurately depicted in Sim form. I think I might need to visit 'teh interwebz'....


Mary, Mary, Quite Contary comes to mind rather quickly.

I will lurk. This will be a great group of photographs to look through.

Good idea, Klb, bookmarked!

Good luck, All.


Mary, Mary had come to mind, as had a few others but I think I'll go with the Queen of Hearts and her tarts!

Profile
Aunza


Joined: 02/23/10 10:30 PM
Messages: 1054

MissElpheba wrote:
Mary, Mary had come to mind, as had a few others but I think I'll go with the Queen of Hearts and her tarts!


Profile
klb685


Joined: 06/02/09 05:21 PM
Messages: 3456

For those looking for inspiration, some that popped in my head that I think wouldn't be too terribly difficult are:

Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
Jack and Jill
Little Jack Horner
She'll be Comin' 'Round the Mountain
Ring Around the Rosey
The Poky Little Puppy
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, Very Bad Day

There are MANY MANY more children's rhymes and songs and stories to choose from. I just thought perhaps a few listings would spark someone's imagination.
Profile
smashbridges20


Joined: 01/16/11 04:47 PM
Messages: 7423
Location:Tír na nÓg

Hey, Alexander was having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
You forgot the no good... :p

Profile
klb685


Joined: 06/02/09 05:21 PM
Messages: 3456

smashbridges20 wrote:Hey, Alexander was having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
You forgot the no good... :p


Does that make me a 'terrible, horrible, no good, very bad' person then?
Profile
8NiSci8


Joined: 12/25/09 04:10 PM
Messages: 1707
Location:USA (NJ)
Offline

I have a few questions:

1. Can we use EA store content?

2. Is it alright if we only build a set as opposed to an entire lot (I think from what you posted the answer would be yes...)?

3. Can I use "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue..." that one?

Thanks.

Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: