Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Next expansion pack?  XML
Forum Index » Master Suite
AtomicSimmer

The Next Expansion is Showtime that doesn't come out till march.

ATOMICSIMMER
pixiedust4267

I think they mean the next expansion pack after showtime.

marcel21

At this point I don't really mind as I want showtime

seasons would be nice though

all those season avatars I really want to create

LadyJoker91

I really REALLY wish they would make weather the next one after showtimes, but I have a few ideas of to what they are doing.

1. I think they are holding it off until the end of the series because it is the hardest to do. If you all don't remember how the sims 2 glitched a little when it would snow and accumulated on the ground. Also, the sims 2 dealt with only one household, not the whole world. So if it is snowing where you live, it will be snowing everywhere at the same time. From my eyes, it will take way more work to do weather, and that is the reason they have not put it out yet. To be honest, I like that they are working it all out and not pushing it out like they did with medieval.

2. I think they are releasing little by little of weather in each update and expansion pack. If you are up to date with all your expansion packs you would notice that the sky doesn't look the same every day; sometimes its sunny, sometimes it cloudy. All that is missing is the actual effects like snow, rain, thunder, etc.

But I believe when they do get it all out it will be something we would never guess. Hell they mind even have hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the name of the expansion pack had to do something with "natural disaster".
catloverplayer

The next ep is either going to be seasons,hot date or universities.

If it's Seasons I hope it will be called Sims 3 Seasons In The Sun. Potentially if the next ep is Seasons we may be getting a Holiday Stuff Pack as well. Hint EA Hint.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
bananaholic

How can you be so sure it's going to be Seasons? Have they given out some hints?

Made by the awesome stikystuff:
PsychoMasterX

bananaholic wrote:How can you be so sure it's going to be Seasons? Have they given out some hints?

they guessing what the next expansion will be
catloverplayer

I just have a feeling it's seasons but if it isn't it will most likely be the other two.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Tommy92

I really don't know what the next one will be but the ides you're all throwing around are great.

Clearly World Adventures is not a vacation EP. I'd gladly buy one, actually. I want my sims to be able to chillax and not get torched and all that.

Shopping would be good but these stupid rabbit holes already have that. I'd enjoy a Hot Date kind of EP though, where you can shop and date and have dinner, none of this stupid rabbit hole stuff.

Free Time would be good too but I don't need hobbies as much as activities, and stuff to do. I think Free Time was a bit serious and it felt like hobbies were too similar to jobs.

I'm looking forward to a magic EP as well, I'll never forget Makin' Magic, hell, I just played this week and it has such a style, such a feeling to it. If they did something similar in TS3, that would be great!
candy8

I really want seasons in the worst way, but if not then please make Open for Business or something like it. That was so much fun in Sims 2.
bananaholic

Well they announcrd Showtime 2 months after Pets was out, so we should probably get the name of the next EP somewhere in mid April/early May.

Made by the awesome stikystuff:
ShaneyBoy

debrawolfsohn wrote:I really liked Freetime cause with the sewing machine & pottery wheel you could make things to sell in my all time favorite: Open For Business.

I loved being able to open a store on my home lot and sell things I made.
It would be fun for Sims 3 to be able to breed animals & sell them at our own Pet Stores or open a Farm Stand for all the garden vegetables my Sims grow. A nice addition would be to grow flowers & plants to sell.

My Sims spend so much time discovering potions or making items at the bench, that I'd like to sell them too.

It would also be nice to be able to expand on the kids baking items on the play stove to adults. Opening a bakery would be fun.

I find that since my Sims have limited things to do, I get bored quickly. I spend more time in World Adventures because I can actually get them to discover & do things.
Wouldn't it be fun to make wine and then sell it? Or the 'treasures' we find on vacation could be sold in our own Antique Store?

So before Seasons (that I loved), I'd rather have something like Open For Business.

I agree with you on this, I am really hoping for Open for Business. People say Ambitions was their new take on Open for Business, but I honestly think they're nothing alike. I loved running my own business, it was what made TS2 so much fun for me. I find myself taking large breaks from TS3 due to me getting bored of it.

simsmaster97

id really love for it to be seasons or university because i loved seasons and i never had university but wnated it sooo much.Id also likeopen for buisness but i think they wont do it because of the "similarity" with ambitions but then again isnt showtime "similar" to late night? Im really hoping for any of those and maby hot date 2 but we already got a taste of it in generations though it was nothing like it

ashcrash19

Would it be possible for Seasons to have Freetime, Bon Voyage and possibly Open for business features in it (not necessarily all of them)?

I mean, a lot of hobbies would work well with different seasons, Open for Business I could see fitting in there and Bon Voyage is a no-brainer in terms of weather/activities

And PLEASE EA, finally let us swim in the lake/ocean!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/25/12 05:23 AM

Marcool1790

it is sapposed to be showtime but if you are refering to after idk. but i do know what ever it is i wouldnt expect it to be exactly like the sims two. like the name and some of the options(except sims pets name) but eventually i think that all of the main optionas and some extra will come out. then once all us sims 3 simmers have every expansion and stuff pack(which i will probably be one) they will have sims 4 and we will look at our collection and be like "oh pickles" then start ooooohing and aaaahing over sims 4 and how it will be but im having fun(and rambling) . . . . .ok bye

Just to keep chasing pavement i had to start turning table and when rumour has it i'm rolling in the deep, i had to run to meet someone like you.

Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: