Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Surviving High School: Sweet Sixteen! RPG *UNLIMITED PLAYERS*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Lufferkinzify

((Sure I wanna post a prep but I decided to go to bed at least midnight on school nights and it's 9:40 and my game takes an hour just to open and load so yeah ))

This is a signature
PrincessLala14

((YAY! *patiently waits for ten minutes to have passed* I'll post once they have...))

PrincessLala14

Arielle!

It was early in the morning, far too early to be awake. Yet there it was, both the shrill screeching of my alarm clock screaming for me to get out of bed, and my mother gently rapping her knuckles against my door.
"Arielle, time to get ready for school!" she called to me. I groaned, rolling over on my stomach and burying my face in the pillow. Why did school have to start again? Why did I have to go? I reached over and grabbed my cell phone off my bedside table, forwarding a quick WHO ELSE is p/o-ed about going 2 school? to all my contacts before finally sliding up out of bed.

Lufferkinzify

September 1st

Arlin woke up as her alarm clock made an annoying beep sound, repeating it over and over. She sighed and sat up, stared at the picture on her night stand of her, Alex and their baby, Lucille, for a moment, then went to get dressed.

"KISS YOU!!!!!" Knives screamed as she ran out the door (and all the way to school.

Ian woke up to his cell phone beeping. At first he was po'd but then he saw who sent it and grinned. Grabbing it he texted, same. awesome summer. didnt want it 2 end.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/12 08:26 PM

This is a signature
PrincessLala14

Arielle!

I went over to my dresser, quickly stripping off my satin nightgown and beginning to look through my drawers for a nice skirt to wear. I heard my cell phone beep, and was glad that someone was replying. I picked it up and grinned at the sight of Ian's name. I kno the feeling I texted back, and then quickly sent another one, hangouts after school? maybe during ) I then set down my phone and tugged on a shirt white skirt, one that was just barely long enough to keep me covered. It did the trick, though, and I admired myself in the mirror briefly before starting the search for a nice top.

Lufferkinzify

Ian read the text and replied: haha its 1st day hunnie. theyll be all over our attendance. but deff afterschool. Then he went downstairs and ordered the chef to cook him waffles, pancakes, bacon and eggs. Then he began to change. Right in the middle of the kitchen.

Arlin walked downstairs and poured herself a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

This is a signature
PrincessLala14

Arielle!

I read his text quickly and let out a dramatic sigh, even if he couldn't hear it. My fingers were quick to text back, not like they want me in their classes NEway.. I then returned to my search for a shirt. Finally, I pulled out a short-sleeved blouse in hot pink. It was slightly see-through, but I didn't care. I tugged it on and did up a few buttons, leaving enough buttons undone that the baby pink lace peeked out from beneath the blouse.

Lufferkinzify

Ian, after eating, stuck a piece of toast in his mouth, swung his bag over his shoulders and began walking to his limo. He got in and nibbled on his toast, trying not to get crumbs on his white shirt that had a light grey dragon design on it, which costed about the same as twenty pan pizzas. He got out his iPhone again and read Arielle's text. Smirking he typed i'd want u in my classes. hopefully were in the same ones.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/12 03:09 AM

This is a signature
PrincessLala14

Arielle!

I sat down at my vanity table, beginning to finger-comb my luminous blonde hair. It fell into its natural curls with ease, and I dipped my fingers in some shine gel and ran them through. That would help it to be shiny and natural for the rest of the day, and out of my way. I wiped my hands off on a face cloth just as I heard my phone go off. I read Ian's text and smiled a little, holding the camera up in front of the mirror and snapping a quick picture of myself. I sent the picture, along with the caption, and this is Y!

Lufferkinzify

Ian read the text, laughed and licked his lips. Then he took a picture of himself and typed, sooo have i gotten better looking over the summer? His hair was better, his skin was tanner and more muscled and his face ... well you remember don't you.

This is a signature
PrincessLala14

Arielle!

I put on my mascara, my light eyeliner, a light dusting of pink eyeshadow, and hot pink lip gloss that tasted like bubble gum. I smacked my lips together, setting down the tube just as a text came in. Oh, he sure had excellent timing. I read it over and smirked. U got tanner. how many girls U get with this summer? I texted back with a slight smirk. We hadn't gotten a chance to hang out at all that summer, and with our messages few and far between, I knew he'd obviously had to have gotten with a handful of other girls. I stuffed the phone in the chest pocket of my blouse and left my room, heading down the fancy marble staircase and making my way towards the kitchen. Something sure smelled good.

MadameLee

Name: Sophia Boylen:

Clique: rebel
Drama,Yearbook and School Newspaper, &Community Service

Personality: Is a drama queen and she gets really upset when people pick on her. One of her high school dreams is to host one of the teen movies "Wild" Parties. She also hopes to meet her future husband either in high school or in the future.

Bio: Is from a mixed-raced family. She was placed in foster care because of her parents' abuse problems. She was eventually adopted by a white family.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/12 08:34 PM

princesspdt

Ariana

I heard my alarm clock beep, I looked over at it and hit snooze. I gently closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep, then I heard the unmistakable loud knock of my father telling me to wake up. "Ugh!" I unwillingly got up, I went into my closet and chose what I was wearing for the day. "Ahhh, perfect," I took my light yellow mini dress out and took my cute strappy wedges out."Irresistible!" I exclaimed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/12 12:10 PM

No
Sims3PlayrG

Location:Just gonna stand there and hear me rawwr? Thats alright because I am a dinosaur, I am a dinosaur♥

Lufferkinzify wrote:((Sure I wanna post a prep but I decided to go to bed at least midnight on school nights and it's 9:40 and my game takes an hour just to open and load so yeah ))

((Sorry about quote, Liam attacks!
Do I have to post my form as I was in it last time?))
princesspdt

PrincessLala14 wrote:((I think we've just discovered Arielle's new best friend/cronie...)

(Haha!Maybe.)

No

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: