Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The I will accept Simport requests thread  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
rachelh88player

I am also happy to accept Simport requests, if anyone wishes to try it feel free to add me as a friend.

Also Happy Valentines everyone!

Kael

I will be sending and accepting Simport requests when Showtime releases.

I'm ambivalent to the feature really...probably won't use it anymore once I unlock all the items from it.

Zppy972

This was a good idea I will also try out the sim port I will welcome fellow simmers to preform.
I'm making a list of people willing to simport that way I know who to except.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/14/12 06:13 PM

becca022

I'll try it. But I wont be on everyday. I've got 3 kids to look after.

cherid87120

I'll give it a shot, but I think you have to be a friend in order to do this. I only have 3 friends here, I guess I need to start adding friends!
GalacticGal

I'm sitting here thinking, that perhaps one might need to schedule an appointment with the prospective host, no?

I don't want to be slammed (with requests) nor do I wish to slam others. I would like enough uninterrupted time to play my game and I expect others may feel the same way. Since most of us are used to playing this game by ourselves, it may take a bit to get used to having an influx of others, all wanting to have their Sims hosted. Yikes . . . this could be a disater! Kind of like a fledgling star who gets mobbed by eager autograph seeking fans! Run for your life. . . .LOL

And, if you have enough willing "friends" (those we've allowed onto our pages) perhaps it would be a fair thing to do, if we number them 1 to whatever and then select them in order. Person 1 one day, and then ask person 2 on another day, person 3 another day, etc. So that in the end, you've only troubled one person a week, let's say. And I'm suggesting a Real Time week.

Any thoughts?

All three volumes of my Star Trek fan fiction trilogy can be downloaded for free from here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/
lvla12y

I'll do both! as long as its good on my computer...

Feel free to add

although there might be times I wont be able to accept, dont get offended or anything, its just that maybe you asked too soon after I just accepted one person.
bspook

feel free to add me for simport i play alot weekdays and weekends...no rl friends i know play sims..so i need ure support sim community...
SimMommy05

cherid87120 wrote:I'll give it a shot, but I think you have to be a friend in order to do this. I only have 3 friends here, I guess I need to start adding friends!

I sent you a request. Everybody needs some friends.

Daethaqt

I defiantly want to use this feature, But I would like it to be people who are familiar with me as I am to them in the community.

pinkknight06

I would like to try it.

pinkknight
n00biityo

I'm willing to host for anybody who don't have CC in their game.

@GalacticGal: There are plenty of games out there which requires both users to be online on the same time to be able to enjoy online features of the game. Animal Crossing comes to mind. It's not as complicated as people make it out to be.

You can use any system you like. Personally I will play according my usual schedule and if I see people online, I'll make myself available to host (if I want to) or ask for my sim to be hosted (if I want to).

Diancarock

I'm willing to accept sim requests too, but I need some time to check out the features and gameplay first. Then of course, I'm curious to how this is going to work.
eclipsetrixxz

Anyone can add me for simport. Just post a message on my page once the game is out, saying when you want to do it and whatnot! Also note: The first few days I plan to play solo, so I can get the hang of it.
ems0309

I'm in too, anyone who wants can feel free to add me.. I'm really looking forward to this new feature and what it will bring to the game.

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: