Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Finally Famous Cycle 1:.FINAL SCORES POSTED! Congraulate Winners :] (Pg.20)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
severedsummer

Location:testing testing im just suggesting you and i might be the best thing

Welcome to the world of Sim Modelling, dber! But, be careful, It's additive ;D
Oh, and Hi, Gim!!!

Dber

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be participating! I've lurked on a few competitions so I'm excited to try my hand at one!

I know its definitely becoming addicting been working with GIMP and playing around with the image editor for a while now, I'm really enjoying it!

And thanks for the comments on Elsie I'm glad she is getting some positive feedback

GigglyMe

TripleM10

GigglyMe

Bump for entries....come on people!

princesspdt

So for the sunglasses one, they can only wear red lipstick?

No
GigglyMe

yes, only red please

iXloveXcake

Location:In the Cage with Michael, Lucifer, and Sam Winchester

Username: iXloveXcake
Model Name: Jordan Harville
Model Birthplace: Lawrence, Kansas
Model Age: 18
Model Biography: After she ran away from home with her boyfriend, Jordan starting working in a bar to help pay the rent when she was discovered by a modeling agent. She graciously accepted the oppertunity. She's fearless, sexy, and determinded.

Headshots:

I apologize for the terrible outlining!

GigglyMe

She looks great,hate to cause you trouble and make you redo it, but could you possibly put your graphics on high and instead of cutting the sim out, change the color of the wallpaper ingame. I'd also prefer the her looking into the camera and not down. Not being picky or at least not trying to. Thank you!

Toblie

Puts hand up "I wants to join" Will get started on my simmeh soon, if that's ok?

http://feelingcalledsims.tumblr.com/
shogunfish

How long until sign-ups are closed? I'm interested in this, but I'm not sure how busy I'll be in the coming weeks.

GigglyMe

Toblie wrote:Puts hand up "I wants to join" Will get started on my simmeh soon, if that's ok?

Of course it's okay, can't wait to see

GigglyMe

shogunfish wrote:How long until sign-ups are closed? I'm interested in this, but I'm not sure how busy I'll be in the coming weeks.

Everything (the headshots and assignment etc.) are due between march 7 and 11 so plentiful time

iXloveXcake

Location:In the Cage with Michael, Lucifer, and Sam Winchester

GigglyMe wrote:She looks great,hate to cause you trouble and make you redo it, but could you possibly put your graphics on high and instead of cutting the sim out, change the color of the wallpaper ingame. I'd also prefer the her looking into the camera and not down. Not being picky or at least not trying to. Thank you!

Meh, sure.

But seriously, it's no big deal; I wasn't 100% happy with them either.

Dber

Hey guys

I hope its not too early to be posting up the first assignment,

The Beginning

Entry 1: Elsie's start on the path to fame begins at the small pub, the Blue Mermaid, that her mum runs. Elsie often helps out; being the only child of a single mother she is used to lending an assisting hand. She often serves and cooks, as well as keeping the pub tidy after the occasional rowdy villager. Its quaint and charming, but for Elsie its also like a white-washed wooden prison. Being surrounded by those same walls day-to-day, Elsie dreams to one day escape the same village of Covelly and rise to fame...

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: