Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Mole: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show- Season 2!! (please read page 503)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
x_MG_x

krose240 wrote:
SnappSimz wrote:I AM here. And I sent my application.

Oh, and what would you guys do if my Sim went to the finale in his underwear??

That's probably not the craziest thing that will happen at the finale...

Yeah, nothing can be more crazier than last season's finale. 5 sims got arrested during the finale.

I hope my sim doesn't get arrested. What will my sim do to get arrested? Steal puppies from the pound?

CALL ME JAKE BTW

SnappSimz

x_MG_x wrote:
krose240 wrote:
SnappSimz wrote:I AM here. And I sent my application.

Oh, and what would you guys do if my Sim went to the finale in his underwear??

That's probably not the craziest thing that will happen at the finale...

Yeah, nothing can be more crazier than last season's finale. 5 sims got arrested during the finale.

I hope my sim doesn't get arrested. What will my sim do to get arrested? Steal puppies from the pound?

MY Sim won't!

The dimensions are Real Life, Sims, Minecraft, Spore, Pokemon, and the Mushroom Kingdom. I am in between them all.
krose240

Location:There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Mine's not getting arrested...not happening...mostly because she's not going to do anything like that...

SnappSimz

krose240 wrote:Mine's not getting arrested...not happening...mostly because she's not going to do anything like that...

Pretty much the same here with my dude. He would NEVER do anything to get arrested.

The dimensions are Real Life, Sims, Minecraft, Spore, Pokemon, and the Mushroom Kingdom. I am in between them all.
ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

My sim wouldn't either...would she?

x_MG_x

Yeah, I am pretty sure that my sim won't get arrested.

I just realized that Cameron and Remy both have been arrested twice during season one (the first time was with photo mission, and the 2nd time was at the finale)

CALL ME JAKE BTW

krose240

Location:There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

SnappSimz wrote:
krose240 wrote:Mine's not getting arrested...not happening...mostly because she's not going to do anything like that...

Pretty much the same here with my dude. He would NEVER do anything to get arrested.

It's not that she WOULDN'T do anything to get arrested...it's that she's just NOT GOING TO do anything that would get her arrested while she's on the show...

x_MG_x

Also, let's hope that our sims won't catch on fire like John and Cameron did

CALL ME JAKE BTW

krose240

x_MG_x wrote:Also, let's hope that our sims won't catch on fire like John and Cameron did

lol, but that was quite hilarious...

krose240

also, click my siggy and give all my eggs and hatchlings some clicks, please!

HayloHusky

Location:On a crazy scale from KT to Evarrine, this seasons contestants must be around Sara's craziness!

Now we wait for everyone else.

TurnerSims3

Location:♬But she never never left my mind... If you see Kay, Will you tell her, that I love her, ohh yeah!♬

I'm currently reading everyone's applications.... hilarious, and quite awesome.

Today at school was so miserable... especially 6th period, in Spanish, because that is the most boring class in the world. All I could think about was this. When the first bell rang, I was tempted to just get out of there and run all the way back home. XD

Testing...

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 10/23/12 07:11 AM

“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others." -Neil Tyson
SnappSimz

[quote=TurnerSims3]I'm currently reading everyone's applications.... hilarious, and quite awesome.

Today at school was so miserable... especially 6th period, in Spanish, because that is the most boring class in the world. All I could think about was this. When the first bell rang, I was tempted to just get out of there and run all the way back home. XD

[/quote]

Awe... same thing I think.

Click my dragon eggs
|
|
|

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/18/12 05:37 AM

TurnerSims3

Location:♬But she never never left my mind... If you see Kay, Will you tell her, that I love her, ohh yeah!♬

Okay, so this looks like how the order of events is going to go down...

- Wait until everyone sends in their application.
- Once everyone is signed up, I will randomly pick the Mole... dun dun dun!!!!
- I'll have a house tour at some point...
- And then the first mission shall begin!!

“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others." -Neil Tyson
TurnerSims3

ashleyadorable wrote:IT'S UP!!! PARTAY TIME WOOT WOOT!
1st, I am honored to be the first poster xD
2nd, where did everyone else go
3rd, the new look is SO FREAKIN AWESOME!
*head explodes because of excitement*

LOL! Yes, that's quite the honor. XD
They'll come soon enough. I mean, one hour in, and nearly half of everyone was already here!!
And thank you!! You should check the new blog too- it took me forever to make it absolutely perfect. ^.^

Ooh. Wow, you sure are excited!! Well, my whole BODY exploded with excitement, so, yeah.... XD

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: