Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
■ Lots and WIPs by Wibble • MAJOR WIP for MaiLyn • Update p. 49 ■  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
WibbleLikeAJelly

Right... time to get replying! Glad my thread has hard some attention while I was gone!

Yanti - thanks I like the kitchen as well... the island is something I've never done before with the diagonal coutners.

Will - Thanks! I will. Glad you like it.

Imoger - Thanks Imi (can I call you that? ) I enjoyed experimenting with the landscaping on this one a lot. Thanks for the "good Luck" BTW: I'll be sure to keep it! LOL

Rawr - Thanks for stoppin' by pardnurr ^___^ Tell me when that thread's out... I'll be sure to check it out!

Kirk - Thanks for taking the time to look, Kirk. Yep... I've set myself a few more weeks given it's school again tomorrow and I'll be sure to get some homework... Thanks for the comments. This house is actually based off a plan (and accompanying pictures of the façade etc...) so the wall coverings weren't my choice, but I agree, they do look very pleasing

Expect an update soon-ish

--Wibble

YOTEAMO

Gorgeous Wibble, I'm still in love with the Chimnea by the pool. Looking forwards to downloading this

SEASONAL MARKER TUTORIAL ADDED!
WibbleLikeAJelly

YOTEAMO wrote:Gorgeous Wibble, I'm still in love with the Chimnea by the pool. Looking forwards to downloading this

Thanks Yote That's a feature I really like, too.

--Wibble

Sarademoor

Hi Wibble, recced your latest! WIP looks promising!

niac1234

Hey Wibble! You're really great at building, just getting that out there! Your latest WIP, however, is magnificent!

I recall my largest project ever being for Will, but it is also my most downloaded so I can't complain.

WibbleLikeAJelly

Sara - Thanks, I'll have more tonight or tomorrow... homework depending

Niac - Thanks Niac! That really made my evening You're not too shabby ether... LOL!

--Wibble

niac1234

WibbleLikeAJelly wrote:Sara - Thanks, I'll have more tonight or tomorrow... homework depending

Niac - Thanks Niac! That really made my evening You're not too shabby ether... LOL!

--Wibble

Lol, Anytime.

will2586

Yay! I request good houses! lol. Hehe. I'm excited to see more!

~Will

WibbleLikeAJelly

Niac -

Will - You have very nice tastes... No wonder you request good houses Have you ever thought of stepping out of your comfort zones a little though, and perhaps going for a big modern or something? I'd be happy to build it!

--Wibble

will2586

WibbleLikeAJelly wrote:Niac -

Will - You have very nice tastes... No wonder you request good houses Have you ever thought of stepping out of your comfort zones a little though, and perhaps going for a big modern or something? I'd be happy to build it!

--Wibble

I have made a modern and I was going to request one so maybe next?

~Will

WibbleLikeAJelly

will2586 wrote:
WibbleLikeAJelly wrote:Niac -

--Wibble

I have made a modern and I was going to request one so maybe next?

~Will

*intrigued*

Anyone else like the WIP?

--Wibble

WibbleLikeAJelly

More pictures coming tonight.

--Wibble

WibbleLikeAJelly

Here they are! I only managed to get one room done, but at least I'm pottering on at a decent pace!

This is the lounge. What do you guys think of it, is it too bare?

and incase the pictures are a bit hard to work from, here is an overview. I have painted the ceilings, as you may see in the images above... I wish EA would make it easier for us!

Any suggestions?

--Wibble

Rawr2019

Looking good ^_________^
itguyinsc

It is looks "richer" each time! The colors are beautiful and elegant. It has an authentic feel. I look forward to more!

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: