Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
A support group for the giftees of Lunar Lakes  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
thesimling

My head still hurts from the malicious attack... blewis823 really had it in for me.

And my poor Mother, who is now partially deaf due to the Lunar Lakes-shattering screams of joy...

It'll never be the same... my life has been changed forever...

I need to go to the Doctors now for some-more painkillers

goddess0676sm

I picked up some coffee and bagels this morning. Everyone dig in.

I am also a LL giftee. It came out of nowhere. I was just chatting with my friends while playing with my kids. Then I heard this terrible noise. It sounded like a tornado. I can faintly remember the sound of a maniacal cackle before I blacked out. When I woke up I was on this alien planet. It took me quite a few minutes to stop hyperventilating. I have yet to fully explore this new planet, but can seem to think of nothing else but the possibilities. I still have no idea how I got here, other than a note from Peachesnducks. It was written very quickly and mentioned something about retail therapy, but little else.

Peachesnducks thank you so much for the Lunar Vacation. I could really use it. Hugs my dear friends. And to all the other LL giftees, it is good to know that I am not in this alone.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/19/12 03:29 PM

Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

Well my name is Denn and i suffered from a brutal attack of Lunar Lakes. Im still recovering from it, Puddinroy gave me a gift and it was so strong for me.

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

becciburt

We can get through this all together

SoupahReo

*stands up* *takes deep breath* ..I... *sits down*

*stands up*

I have come to the conclusion that Blythelyre is trying to do away with me. She has thrown many items at me and when that didn't work she threw a whole dining set and then a laundry set at me! Seeing that I was still alive and walking around she then threw not just one, but two new kitchen sets at me!! She really upped her game when she threw Hidden Springs at me, even I thought that would be the end of me with the shock of it! But nope, just days ago she hits me with Lunar Lake and in her own words 'BAM'! And bam it did... bam it did, I was floored!

I live in fear on these boards with Bly around.

mrsmilesalot

My name is *DISCLOSED*

I was ambushed by vampirelove who attacked me. *TEARS* Poe-tay-toe

Thank you computertech82 AND bluewind!
friendsfan36

i was innocently minding my own business just chatting with some friends here when the room got very dark. i asked what i should do. mom24kids suggested i check my gift box. she was the cause of the eclipse.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/19/12 03:38 PM

Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

SoupahReo wrote:*stands up* *takes deep breath* ..I... *sits down*

*stands up*

I have come to the conclusion that Blythelyre is trying to do away with me. She has thrown many items at me and when that didn't work she threw a whole dining set and then a laundry set at me! Seeing that I was still alive and walking around she then threw not just one, but two new kitchen sets at me!! She really upped her game when she threw Hidden Springs at me, even I thought that would be the end of me with the shock of it! But nope, just days ago she hits me with Lunar Lake and in her own words 'BAM'! And bam it did... bam it did, I was floored!

I live in fear on these boards with Bly around.

wow, you got hit hard.

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

blewis823

I have never laughed so hard this morning as I have now. Thanks guys, this is hilarious!

Except for poor typicalgemini, all I want is to give a hug.

The Sims 4? Are you sure?!

becciburt

blewis823 wrote:

I have never laughed so hard this morning as I have now. Thanks guys, this is hilarious!

Taking joy from our pain?

samanthajane26

blewis823 wrote:

Wait!!! OMG its, its, its a *screams* gifter!!!! run for your lives *points at blewis* she threw one! *runs round in circles in panic* heeellllppppp....

Dr B, what do we do!!!???

Jase

This thread is too cute, I think I need to join in too.

Hi, my name is Jase and I too have been struck down by Lunar Lake Shock.

I was just minding my own business posting pictures of a lot when I was bombarded with an attack of Lunar Lakes slamming into me. Thrown by Blacksheba1973 and I think I'm still in shock as I type this... so much into shock that I think I've pee'd myself. How embarassing. LOL
becciburt

samanthajane26 wrote:
blewis823 wrote:

Wait!!! OMG its, its, its a *screams* gifter!!!! run for your lives *points at blewis* she threw one! *runs round in circles in panic* heeellllppppp....

Dr B, what do we do!!!???

EVERYONE STAND STRONG, THEY CAN'T GET US WHEN WE ARE IN A LARGE GROUP, REMEMBER SAFETY IN NUMBERS!
blewis823

You can't stop me, you just can't!!

I will find you. O.O

blewis823

becciburt wrote:
blewis823 wrote:

Taking joy from our pain?

Yep! It is too funny!

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: