Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Harassment in the Community  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Zeri

and who are the harassers? perhaps a mass reporting will shut them up

KoumoriDiru

Why make it worse for her friend? By giving out her name, the harassers will know that they're getting to her and get worse.

Now, if you let us know who the harassers are we can report on mass

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/19/12 10:54 PM

Callum9432

KoumoriDiru wrote:Why make it worse for her friend? By giving out her name, the harassers will know that they're getting to her and get worse.

Now, if you let us know who the harassers are we can report on mass Get rid of the little saddos.

Because if the harassed person is who I think it is, then the harasser is gone .

eclipsetrixxz

If your taking about Sesert, his mommy took him offline.

If not I have no clue whom you are speaking of.
KoumoriDiru

Callum9432 wrote:Because if the harassed person is who I think it is, then the harasser is gone .

If it is He-who-should-never-be-allowed-near-a-computer, then yeah he's gone. But there are other people on here with nothing better to do than bully others as well, so it could be one of those. Either way, if someone is bullying or harassing another person on this forum, they should be banned faster than they can say "waffle"

*Don't ask why I chose "waffle" cos I don't know myself

Callum9432

KoumoriDiru wrote:
Callum9432 wrote:Because if the harassed person is who I think it is, then the harasser is gone .

If it is He-who-should-never-be-allowed-near-a-computer, then yeah he's gone. But there are other people on here with nothing better to do than bully others as well, so it could be one of those. Either way, if someone is bullying or harassing another person on this forum, they should be banned faster than they can say "waffle"

*Don't ask why I chose "waffle" cos I don't know myself

The reason I asked is because I know some one with a mental health disease who was harassed by HWSNBANAC. She admits herself that she didn't fully understand what was going on at first and she lost 3 friends because of it.

And at the waffles.

Zeri

i know why you chose waffle. because people who harass innocent peopel on the forum are dooshwaffles lol

jimmysnan

Has the harrassment stopped since your friend came back? Which topic was the harassment under?

We are all of us, angels with only one wing and together we fly. Thanks for helping me soar.

InaMac69

Hey Judy just popping on to say I hope all is well and things get sorted soon. I know and you know that I know where you are coming from, just remember you all have the support of some fantastic simmers and friends here and hopefully these people will see that.

Hatbox

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I hope karma bites that nasty troll, um, you know where.

Awhile back I was harassed for trying to help someone, and well, at that time I didn't have control of my bi-polar symptoms and it hurt me a great deal, but now I have a better grip on things and I have a thicker skin.

I hope your friend is okay, gosh, that's evil, the internet can bring out the worst in everyone.

Judyree

Hello, all:

No, the harasser isn't Sesert, although he certainly caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people, particularly jsgr8t. The people involved in this do not even use the forums; this is all occurring on the individual pages.

The people involved on both sides are well-known creators of sims and are well into adulthood. They know nothing about "trolling;" that concept does not exist in that generation. This is deliberate and persistent harassment.

I am so sorry that some of you have also suffered harassment of one kind or another. I believe I read in the EA rules (not just the Forum rules) that harassment and bullying is not tolerated, but I think it is. A number of people in the Forums and the Community, particularly the adults, are physically or emotionally disabled (or both). We all need to keep in mind that the written word is very powerful and we should be mindful of what we write.

To quote Elvis Costello, "What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?"

Happy Simming! (And thanks, InaMac)
Hambil

Well I'm not afraid. And, I'd suggest you lawyer up. You have a case if you live in the US. http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/telecom/cyberstalking-cyber
harassment-and-cyberbullying-l.aspx

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/20/12 11:07 AM

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
Australorp

That EA would allow harrassment to go on for mere minutes after a report is sent in is atrocious, given the fact that it's against the rules of this site, not to mention that it is also classified as cyberbullying which is against the law in some countries.

I really find that he customer support on this site is really pathetic and I refuse to ask EA for help. I even refuse to report people because Sesert must have had over 100 reports yet he didn't get punished for hours.

Please EA, we're begging you! Do something about this!

Cinebar

I normally would never enter a thread like this. However, If the ***** bullying was so serious as that to put someone in the hospital there is actions that person can take. They can turn in the bully for ***** bullying through proper authorities that do just that, and a good attorney, and law enforcement would seem to be your answer.

ETA: why is the word C Y B E R blocked?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/20/12 02:06 PM

EmeraldRuby

I have to report harassing too. A very childish simmer name Skippykitch continues to think it's okay to bash me as a person and make up aqusations that I was out last Friday attacking his mother! I am seriously hurt by this as my sister was in hospital having a life saving operation.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: