Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sharing the love! NOMINATION LOTTERY (getting ready for huge summer lottery!!!)  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Tazm1n

ok cool then put me down to sponsor a set. let me go look and see which one.

Tazm1n

Ok, I will sponsor the contemporary comfort living set, and the luxury spa set.
Not fussed which weeks you want to put them in as I will keep an eye on this thread anyways.

good luck all.

Bluewind

I have a lot of the items from Haute Hip (950sp) that I enjoy.

Everyday Kids (1200sp) is a great kids set and I love the hairs.

Something inexpensive that everyone wants is Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear (775sp)

Some people beg for a laundry set. 525-1200sp

Jet Set Elders is only 250sp and who doesn't need a larger elder wardrobe?

Divo and Diva (600sp) is very nice and I LOVE the enchantress dress! I use it all the time.

*still looking*

Bluewind

BGateGWayB wrote:
Bluewind wrote:Hummm... let me look. I know one of my fav sets is the Boho Women's Vintage Collection. I absolutely love it. Let me see if I can find some others.
Those look like hippie/hobo clothes. Reminds me of scooby doo for some odd reason.
Gosh I need to respond to everyone in 1 post from now on -_-

They look way better in game (the women's anyway) and they are very different from the other clothes you have in game, so it adds more variety. One of the teen dresses had a lot of color sliders with it, so it's fun to play with and looks very cute.

BGateGWayB

@ Bluewind- Look, I don't have the set on my wishlist... ahhh gotta love rules. and yeah, their not bad although I don't own them , and I will add those choice in later on. Don't wana get too caught up in it. Just take it a few weeks atta time.
@Tazm1n- THANK YOU! I will be sure to add those in for week 4 & 5!
@metallic- I will add the others later on in time so I don't get too caught up. Taking it a few weeks at a time, and what were those sets that left and will never come back then?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/20/12 10:41 AM

Metallicjunior

Ohohoh? Futureshock Bedroom, it is, eh?

That set is so beautiful. xD;

You really came up with a good idea here. I hope you can afford it! D:

BGateGWayB

Metallicjunior wrote:Ohohoh? Futureshock Bedroom, it is, eh?

Between me and you... 0_0 I forgot how expensive these sets were.XD Oh well. I'll manage. Gas money is all I need. Food and such is free for the next year atleast. 0_0

Metallicjunior

BGateGWayB wrote:@ Bluewind- Look, I don't have the set on my wishlist... ahhh gotta love rules. and yeah, their not bad although I don't own them , and I will add those choice in later on. Don't wana get too caught up in it. Just take it a few weeks atta time.
@Tazm1n- THANK YOU! I will be sure to add those in for week 4 & 5!
@metallic- I will add the others later on in time so I don't get too caught up. Taking it a few weeks at a time, and what were those sets that left and will never come back then?

Oh, I dont know. Bayside?

that reminds me; Zen Again Bathroom is on sale- half price until the end of march.

Hmm, how many people are we allowed to sponsor per. lottery? For the futureshock bedroom i'd like to sponsor some people.

Metallicjunior

BGateGWayB wrote:
Metallicjunior wrote:Ohohoh? Futureshock Bedroom, it is, eh?

Between me and you... 0_0 I forgot how expensive these sets were.XD Oh well. I'll manage. Gas money is all I need. Food and such is free for the next year atleast. 0_0

Your logic confuses me. I could survive without gas, but food costs money.

o____o;

BGateGWayB

Metallicjunior wrote:

Hmm, how many people are we allowed to sponsor per. lottery? For the futureshock bedroom i'd like to sponsor some people.

Oh it's on sale! That'd definately need to be on here soon. You mean nominate or sponsor? If you sponsor you will be nominated yourself automatically twice for each one. And will be given 3 tickets to nominate for whoever you'd like at anytime. Nominating is unlimited. Gosh I'm gonna have a book of rules by the time I done with this >.<

Bluewind

FYI, I'm more of a CAS person than a builder.

Safari Living Set (650sp) should be in there because of its uniqueness. I really love the hairs and a couple of the dresses in the Africa Inspiration Collection, but it's 1,400sp.

I have the art, lights, and hot tub from the Japanese Inspired Living Compilation (800sp) and I like it. The lights are kind of dim, but the hot tub and art is really cool.

You HAVE to do on of the Vegas sets! Way too cool not too. Bedroom is 950sp and livingroom is 1450sp.

I have heard that the Gothic Library is a disappointment.

I have Cante Captivating (550sp). It is a fun set and the female hair is perfect for weddings.

Buccaneer's Bounty is a cool inexpensive set.

Life’s a Beach (Swim) is full of good items I own (1250sp). I love the sarong

Transport to the Future (350sp) is cute and would be great for those with LL

I love Championship Dreams (350sp) and It’s Game Time! (550sp) for game rooms. They are cool sets and a decent price

Metallicjunior

BGateGWayB wrote:
Metallicjunior wrote:

Oh it's on sale! That'd definately need to be on here soon. You mean nominate or sponsor? If you sponsor you will be nominated yourself automatically twice for each one. And will be given 3 tickets to nominate for whoever you'd like at anytime. Nominating is unlimited. Gosh I'm gonna have a book of rules by the time I done with this >.<

Do I really need to check if they have the set though. I mean, if they end up winning it and they do have it, they could just pick someone to have the gift in their place- and it would save me a BUNCH of time.
Seeing as I want to nominate about 10 people. XD

Bluewind

Have you thought of tweaking it to make it every other week? 26 lotteries is still a lot!

BGateGWayB

@bluewind- you've given me enough for about 20 weeks Thanks. And No, sadly not. I must stick to the 52 week thing. I feel awful after trying to do the stuffpack lottery to find out since I already own it I may never purchase it again from origin. -_- stupid customer service people.

@metallica-Trust me, I did the 25 days of christmas and having to "pass" who people decide to give it to is very confusing. I ended up having to just gift people and not even ask. :/ In this case it's more specific, and i'm sure one of them will have something that's one here eventually? Sorry

Tazm1n

so when does this start? And does it run monday to sunday?

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: