Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Next Stuff Pack?  XML
Forum Index » Master Suite
Fantabest

But the "Family stuff pack" that you're asking for, wouldn't that be an expansion pack? Stuff packs does not include more gameplay, and toddler pools are new gameplay. And if they made an expansion about that people would complain a lot since Generations kinda is a family expansion pack, and we don't need two... But I agree, I want more family stuff too!

Är en sarkastisk, flummig, envis, pratglad och allmänt konstig prick som alltid är hungrig.
CoreyCanadian

Location: Corey The Walking Musical! If I'm not here I'm probably fluffing my tail :D

How about an SP about fashion, like new trends and stuff with a bunch of new clothing for all ages so from grandmas new gigantic hat to little suzy's princess tiara you have enough clothes to make a diva jealous
catloverplayer

I'm hoping for the following

Beach Stuff Pack Summer is coming in the US and this would be great.

Family Stuff Pack

Beauty Stuff Pack with hairs and makeups. I'd like to see a lot of sims 2 hair conversions for this one.

Garden Stuff Pack with lots of new plants and flowers and they could include some prebuilt minature waterfalls we could place anywhere.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
pixiedust4267

I'd like to see IKEA again, or another stuff pack with bathroom and kitchen stuff like they had for sims 2.

okester

Something along the lines of Ikea Stuff, H&M Fashion Stuff or Mansion and Garden Stuff would be cool.

LiamJ27

I really think EA should release a similar stuff pack to the Sims 2's H&M, because it's always annoying me that simmers are forced to download CC if they want their sims to look nice. There are SOME exceptions, but honestly, not many.
breville69

I wish they would make a seasons stuff pack !
PHOEBESMOM601

I'd like one called Modern Slum Living.

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
catloverplayer

Next stuff pack is a Katy Perry Sweets one. Simsvip has the info on her page. No date yet but I expect it to get announced tomorrow.

thesimdeej33

Actually it has been partially confirmed today via simsvip and simsprogram that the next Stuff Pack is a Katy Perry inspired pack. I can pretty much guess that this will probably have Katy Perry outfits, more stage props, Items from her Video Clips, etc. Sounds sort of cool if your into her style of music. I know EA can alienate a lot of its fan base by using her again, as not a lot of people are into Katy Perry. Honestly I like her music, I just think its bit too cheezy on EA's part to capitalize on it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/13/12 06:32 AM

pixiedust4267

Really? Katy Perry?? That's rather disappointing.

Grant1971

Look we already have an EP with her so why a SP also
adamc123

WHY KATY PERRY SP EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/14/12 11:36 PM

catloverplayer

Estimated release date will most likely be late July or early August. My guess anyway.

I wish they would hurry up and confirm when the date is.

Angel_mix

I honestly hope it's some sort of mistake. It's not that I don't like Katy Perry, I just don't need her in Sims...

What kind of stuff would they put in that stuff pack anyway? I mean, I don't think they would put things like stage props and such into it, since they have never made a stuff pack that required an EP.
So it would be like clothes and hairstyles?
It's fine with a stuff pack with clothes and hair, but not if it's only the female sims that could use it. I know they surely would make outfits and such for the guys, but still...

If it turns out to be true, I'm not sure I'm interested in buying it. But who knows? Maybe it's really awesome!

Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: