Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Incorporation .::Cycle 2::. *Scores Are Up: Come Congratulate the Winner!*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Phebes27

Checking in on this thread!

drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

ArtistByNight wrote:Is there any chance we'll be seeing a third cycle of Staged Modeling Drew? If so, i'd be interested in joining

There will be, actually! ^-^
Around the fifth assignment of this I'm planning on opening it up! :]

@Jess: Should I reserve you then? :3

@Phebes:

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

Consider me reserved!!!!!!

model in about an hour just finishing off simmies for my friends! one of my friends recently gifted me lunar lakes and the magic set yesterday so i have to make a perfect simmie!!!

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
H3l3N3497EGROMONT

can you hair draw?

www.btbsims.com
ArtistByNight

drew10player wrote:
ArtistByNight wrote:Is there any chance we'll be seeing a third cycle of Staged Modeling Drew? If so, i'd be interested in joining

There will be, actually! ^-^
Around the fifth assignment of this I'm planning on opening it up! :]

Yay Now I must play le waiting game

I made that, btw

Darleymikey

Username: Darleymikey
Nickname: Evil Undead Lincoln, PhD. Or "Dr. Lincoln", for short.
Model Name: Darley Grimm
Bio: Well, she's 'female', between the ages of 14 and 18, about 5'11, 115 ibs. Alive, at least last I checked. Is that a requirement?
Actually, her home was attacked by the 'Bogeyman'. She hid under a blanket when he came. But the 'Bogeyman', he's a smart one. He knew he couldn't get her-pesky blankets-so he went downstairs, turned on the gas, and..waited. When the house was full of that 'rotten egg' smell, he lit a match and KABLOOM!
Luckily, she managed to leap out a window at the last second. Her surviving family THINKS she's dead. In reality, she's in B.U.R.P, The Bogeyman Underaged-victim Relocation Program. Hiding out in a funeral parlor in Chicago's 'China Town', she's planning her revenge. Oh, and since everyone THINKS she's dead, she has plenty of time to Model. Plus, she could use the extra cash!
Headshot (on white):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 02/24/12 10:12 PM

Darleymikey

Double post.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/24/12 09:02 PM

drew10player

Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫

H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote:Consider me reserved!!!!!!

model in about an hour just finishing off simmies for my friends! one of my friends recently gifted me lunar lakes and the magic set yesterday so i have to make a perfect simmie!!!

Awesome! ^.^
And yes, hair drawing is allowed!

@Dr. Lincoln: She's gorgeous! <3
Seeing your form reminded me! I just added to the requirememnts that the headshot should be 640 by 640. Would you mind doing that for me? Sorry to be a bother!

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

darley what skin do you use your simmies are always so shiny?

oh cool getting my tabby on monday and determined to get the hange of it lols it looks a mess with a mouse and i have a levels in art so i should be able to do it with a tablet or somethings gone wrong lol that would be embaressing

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/24/12 09:15 PM

www.btbsims.com
Darleymikey

H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote:darley what skin do you use your simmies are always so shiny?

oh cool getting my tabby on monday and determined to get the hange of it lols it looks a mess with a mouse and i have a levels in art so i should be able to do it with a tablet or somethings gone wrong lol that would be embaressing

Thanks! (shiny is good, right?)

It's one I got that was on one of your sims! WSFM, or whatever. Also, all of my shots are in-doors/roof on, even the 'outdoor' ones. Need lots of light, using that buydebug command in console for the invisible light (via menu). For outdoor stuff, I either 1) put a wall around a 60x60 lot, roff it, and then build inside. Or, I'll build a basement, and stack invisible pedestals on top of each other. One set at 1m, then I place my sim on it. Then I place that pedstal on another pedestal, lower the 2nd one 1m, and the game treats the sim as if she's on the floor below. Does that make sense. At least I assume that's what makes them look that way.

@Drew: Thanks Drew. And thanks alot! I'll scale it down/cut it up.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 02/24/12 09:58 PM

drew10player

Darleymikey wrote:@Drew: Thanks Drew. And thanks alot! I'll scale it down/cut it up.

Sorry! D:
I just don't want to crop it to an angle you're not fond of. ^-^

Darleymikey

drew10player wrote:
Darleymikey wrote:@Drew: Thanks Drew. And thanks alot! I'll scale it down/cut it up.

Sorry! D:
I just don't want to crop it to an angle you're not fond of. ^-^

NP! I'd much prefer having the option to fix it.

Couldn't decide whether to cut the top of the head off, and use more of the sceen, or keep it, and be stuck with, what's it called, more 'negative space'?

Oh, and I already switched it out.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/24/12 10:17 PM

drew10player

Darleymikey wrote:NP! I'd much prefer having the option to fix it.

Couldn't decide whether to cut the top of the head off, and use more of the sceen, or keep it, and be stuck with, what's it called, more 'negative space'?

Oh, and I already switched it out.

It looks great! Thank you! <3

drew10player

Dawdee

This is a nice thing to come home from school to. I had no idea this would start today.

Ooh, kinda glad I didn't compete this time around. That twist surprised me! In a good way, though.

Glad to see you competing, Dr. Lincoln. Your pictures are always a blast to see. And I'm still against you in Stars. Yikes! Can't wait to get started again.

And hey, I see your reserved Gloria. Can't wait to see your model!

Oi, and nobody laugh at my judge pic. He looks like a roid'ed up wrestler. Eeek!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/25/12 12:14 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: