Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Big AND Beautiful Modelling Comp [FINAL ASSINMENT! - CHECK PAGE 27]  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
miadarkdecider

Gomar6 wrote:Maybe... How long do you think it'll run?

Uhm, let me think for a moment. Why you make me do math >.<
About 3 months if we do an assignment a week. I'll be taking five off the first round, then three for a few, then two until we hit the final 6, then one each round.

FlawlessAria wrote:<3 The idea!
I'll enter 4 sure

YAY! I'll add your name to the list.

Proverb87 wrote:I have a sim!

Are there any other restrictions, such as only default skin tones, no poses, etc.

Cami's OCD is catching and I would like to know as much up front as possible!

♥ Your sim is your sim so they can have whatever skintone and look however you want.
♥ No custom poses. This isn't a comp where your sim will be standing around for cameras on a catwalk afterall :p We're telling a story with our sims :3

I really can't think of any other restrictions honestly [I guess I didn't think that one through!] I'd love to have you aboard though :3

ArtistByNight

Tempting

When you say "no custom poses" do you mean the moviemaker cheat? Watch me get this completely wrong

miadarkdecider

ArtistByNight wrote:Tempting

When you say "no custom poses" do you mean the moviemaker cheat? Watch me get this completely wrong

You can use the moviemaker cheat, that's completely fine, just no poses that you can download from various websites, only in game animations I'll add this to the rules list

ArtistByNight

miadarkdecider wrote:

You can use the moviemaker cheat, that's completely fine, just no poses that you can download from various websites, only in game animations I'll add this to the rules list

Yay! I can't download poses because of my computer, at least it'll give me a fair chance of winning.

Reserve please?

miadarkdecider

ArtistByNight wrote:
miadarkdecider wrote:

Yay! I can't download poses because of my computer, at least it'll give me a fair chance of winning.

Reserve please?

Done! <3

Oliviafrost1

Making a model now so reserve me please! <3

Nicarra60

I like the idea. It's kind of shocking to me how plump one of my Sims looks - she's just average weight but since most females are super skinny - she looks fat.

At any rate, would you prefer female or male Sims?

miadarkdecider

Oliviafrost1 wrote:Making a model now so reserve me please! <3

Hey Liv! Good to see you again!

miadarkdecider

Nicarra60 wrote:I like the idea. It's kind of shocking to me how plump one of my Sims looks - she's just average weight but since most females are super skinny - she looks fat.

At any rate, would you prefer female or male Sims?

That's completely up to you, dear! Most comps are partial to one gender, but if you want to bring a guy in then go ahead <3

Oliviafrost1

miadarkdecider wrote:
Oliviafrost1 wrote:Making a model now so reserve me please! <3

Hey Liv! Good to see you again!

It's good to see you again Mia! I've got my sim done now I just need to take the screenshots for the application!

Proverb87

OK, I'm in, I guess! You need someone to be in the first cut anyway!

FlawlessAria

What you would like to be called:
Sim's Name:Ashli Goliath
Headshot on white background:
Full body shot of what your sim would do in his/her day to day lifeI used Pose Player so I'll have to redo it )
A little background on your sim: Ashli has never been obese. Since her young school days she's always prefered to sit down with a book than go up and do running like her friends. She was called 'fat' and 'ugly'. There were always rumours and mean drawings of her being sent around the school. She dropped out of school at her first chance. She knew she'd never be treated like that again.

miadarkdecider

FlawlessAria wrote:What you would like to be called:
Sim's Name:Ashli Goliath
Headshot on white background:
Full body shot of what your sim would do in his/her day to day lifeI used Pose Player so I'll have to redo it )
A little background on your sim: Ashli has never been obese. Since her young school days she's always prefered to sit down with a book than go up and do running like her friends. She was called 'fat' and 'ugly'. There were always rumours and mean drawings of her being sent around the school. She dropped out of school at her first chance. She knew she'd never be treated like that again.

She's gorgie, Aria!

Proverb87

Hello, I’m Rob! As for my sim:

Howdy, my name is Trey Michaels.

Head shot

Full body Shot

Let me tell you all a little bit about myself. First, let me say that contrary to what you’ve heard, I’m not as crazy as my granddad, Don Lothario. From what my Daddy tells me, he was a real loon; a basket case; always chasing women like some dog in heat.

I’ve been known to spend too much time eating and drinking in diners and bars, gathering information that will lead me to my lifelong goal of finding the elusive Unicorn! Don't think I don't hear people talking under their breath; even calling me names to my face; ridiculing my size. But I know the Unicorn is real, and don’t you believe otherwise. Come with me and we’ll find it together; prove them all wrong.

miadarkdecider

Oh my lord, Rob that's excellent :p I was giggling along with his description! He's a handsome guy :3

Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: