Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
DJ Booth skill?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
brittanyleah

Ok, ok. Stop attacking me about it lol. I didn't think anyone would take it seriously. Sorry I joke around a lot and sometimes very sarcastic. So I apologize

But anyways thank you letting me know
JuliaMe

brittanyleah,

You can perform sing-o-grams by clicking on a different Sim and selecting "Perform Sing-o-Gram"

You can also perform songs for tips.
Debestfriend4u

In reguard to DJ skill.

I decided to play the Lee house in Starlight Shores. He wants to become a DJ. His garage is set up with a booth, professional juice bar and dance floor. I am guessing he can have parties and play his DJ booth. He can place his booth in his inventory.

I noticed after his wife requested a song change a few times, a pop up told me that he learned how to work the booth.

I had him take the booth to the park during a grill a thon. He played the requests for tips. It started out with a few sims requesting music changes and giving him a tip.

I am guessing that the tips will become worth more with the more requests and levels that are gained with practice over time.

I have only been playing the Lee family a few sim days, this is just what I observed so far. I tried to have him practice with the DJ booth all Sunday long, but he did not gain any skills. The minute his wife came over and requested a diffrent genre a couple of times, he gained a skill level with a pop up message. So I think the skill is built with requests. When a stranger requests a change, he gets a tip.

I hope this helps.
Debs

jwghost

SimsVIP_Admin wrote:There are not any visible skills with Showtime, but as they practice, they will visibly get better. Refer to my Game Guide for more help.

Hidden Skills:

♦ Acrobat Career – Levels 1 – 10

♦ DJ Turntable – Levels 1 – 5

♦ Dominoes – Levels 1 – 10

♦ Gambling – Levels 1 -10

♦ Golfing – Levels 1 – 10

♦ Magician Career – Levels 1 – 10

♦ Pool – Levels 1 – 10

♦ Singer Career – Levels 1 – 10

the charming snakes is a hidden skill also.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 02:35 PM

Mistress_hydro

fabuliz wrote:I was a bit disappointed this wasn't an available job like magician, singer, or acrobat. The advertisement is/has been a bit misleading in that aspect.

http://www.thesims3.com/ -- "...be a DJ". LIES!
me too i even made a dj sim and everything
Jayface

fabuliz wrote:I was a bit disappointed this wasn't an available job like magician, singer, or acrobat. The advertisement is/has been a bit misleading in that aspect.

http://www.thesims3.com/ -- "...be a DJ". LIES!

I agree. I was looking forward to a DJ career. IT WAS ALL A LIFE... kindof.
afardouly

Can I just ask where the dj turntable is?? i want to have a dj at my party and I can't find it in the props??

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/23/13 04:11 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: