Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EP7 Info Compilation (New Careers, Skills, Creatures, Objects, Moodlets, and Interactions!)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
mattandphilsims2

Skyscraperfan wrote:looks majorly beast i hope they have a chupacabra, even though it probably won't from looking at that.

They might. A new interaction is, "Accuse mother of being a chupacabra". It's probably just supposed to be funny, but at least they MENTION it lol

Karenn

mattandphilsims2 wrote:WHAT IS SO INTERESTING ABOUT SEASONS!?!?!?

Guys, how is having snow CONTENT??? That doesn't make the game more fun! They should add it, but if they did, they would probably get lazy and make it the entire expansion. Who actually wants a YEAR to go by without anything besides weather added to their game?? Yeah, snowing and raining makes the game realistic. But it isn't something to DO in the game!!!

there was much more then just snow and rain..
with each season there were interactions / clothing depending on the weather / and items like the pool slide, getting sunburnt, catching fireflys, they could add so much more in TS3 seasons.
andie6061

Guys, how is having snow CONTENT??? That doesn't make the game more fun! They should add it, but if they did, they would probably get lazy and make it the entire expansion. Who actually wants a YEAR to go by without anything besides weather added to their game?? Yeah, snowing and raining makes the game realistic. But it isn't something to DO in the game!!!

It's not just all about the 'actual' aspect of weather. It's the building the snowmen, it's the raking the leaves, it's going to the beach and getting sunburned. It's also about being able to finally really have a real life simulation to the game. We can already build generations- and have many family aspects, but adding weather to the game will just top off making it that much more realistic

Karenn

barisaxy wrote:

I've already explained this enough times.

Seasons adds a cycle into the game that brings the game to life. In the same vein of ages, the game changes in ways over periods of times playing it, and that is essential to keep it interesting. Weather is more random than aging as well, so you never know what will happen.

That is what makes it so important for me.

YES the cycle of the seasons, It made the game so much more real.
scenegothgirl

Don't yell at me for having an opinion.
I want seasons,deal with it.
Edit: Everyone above me explained it perfectly,but I don't think you understand..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/09/12 09:08 PM

mattandphilsims2

andie6061 wrote:

It's not just all about the 'actual' aspect of weather. It's the building the snowmen, it's the raking the leaves, it's going to the beach and getting sunburned. It's also about being able to finally really have a real life simulation to the game. We can already build generations- and have many family aspects, but adding weather to the game will just top off making it that much more realistic

I'd rather be able to stir potions, cast spells, fly on brooms and transform into a wolf than rake leaves -__-
lol just kidding, I get your point. It would be cool if they added a lot of seasonal activites. If it were just weather and raking leaves, then no. But if it was like summer vacation, surfing, skiing...etc, then that's cool.

MinDtriKz

Oh wow this sounds cool... fortune telling? werewolves? A touch of whimsy! I love the looks of this already.

SimCrazy

Id rather have magic than seasons I think, I'm so excited now! And if they had seasons has the next EP instead, everyone would be complaining that they wanted magic

mangoesandlimes

But it is content - you get seasonal activities. Snow angels, snowmen, snow forts for snowball fights in the winter. In the summer, you get actual beach activities like sun tanning, making sandcastles, looking for shells, possibly swimming in the ocean and getting pool slides/diving boards. In fall, you get to rake leaves and jump in the pile. Greenhouses could come back and there could be a gardening boost in the spring. It adds variety and a lot more stuff for kids to do. So far, this magic EP looks like it won't have much for kids to do, so that age group gets left out again. I doubt they'll get to make candles or work with the bees, you know? But they'd have to be included in making snowmen and so on.

Plus, I just flat-out don't like summer myself. I could never live in a place where it doesn't snow or rain. I need a temperate climate to stay sane. It's weird for my sims to live in a place that I would hate.

AbbyMcTabby

Skiing, swimming, sunbathing, sweeping leaves, picking fresh flowers, cherry blossom viewing, making snowmen, snowball fights, splashing in puddles, umbrellas, getting caught in a sudden downpour, sunburn, sledges, too hot or too cold moodlets, lots of realistic fun to be had
scenegothgirl

I honestly hate the sun.
When I wake up in the morning and see that its not going to be a cloudy day it drags me down even more.
In what friggin world does the sun shine every single day?

mattandphilsims2

AbbyMcTabby wrote:

Skiing, swimming, sunbathing, sweeping leaves, picking fresh flowers, cherry blossom viewing, making snowmen, snowball fights, splashing in puddles, umbrellas, getting caught in a sudden downpour, sunburn, sledges, too hot or too cold moodlets, lots of realistic fun to be had

Skiing would never be in the game...thats just, impossible. Sunbathing, sweeping leaves....none of that stuff just sounds fun. Getting caught in the rain? Thats not an activity...that just...nothing. And if I wanted realistic fun, I'd go outside and get sunburnt on my own -__-

sshaw1

Location:This is my timey wimey detector, it goes ding when there's stuff.

I think it sounds like fun! Could it be a magical stuff pack, and not an Expansion Pack?

mattandphilsims2

sshaw1 wrote:I think it sounds like fun! Could it be a magical stuff pack, and not an Expansion Pack?

Nope. Its EP7. Also stuff packs never have content, just useless furniture.

kristenwoods

i hate this! really dont like magic like that,

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: