Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mapa Lake A New World (Finished and Featured?!)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
jja27

I know. I wasn't even gonna try. I didn't know where to start or how to experiment. But I gave it a good three tries on one hill and I went with it. Its one of my pet peeves.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
SHadowfiend69

jja27 wrote:I know. I wasn't even gonna try. I didn't know where to start or how to experiment. But I gave it a good three tries on one hill and I went with it. Its one of my pet peeves.

Doesn't matter, Graphics arn't everything. As long as the theme is there and it works, its good. I noticed some of your roads arn't perfectly strait or settled properly. this could cause a car to spaz around on the road or flashing.

jja27

Really? I've yet to test it so I don't really know. I'll give her a spin soon as the update finish loading. I was hoping to get the roads right since I obsess over stuff like that.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

You have no idea how I envy you- I testplay even single houses before uploading to be sure they work like I want them to

I downloaded Mapa Lake, will try to take a closer look sometime this week

jja27

My busy Anna! >.< I missed you. I know what you mean but I can't really test it while I'm building it. At least I don't think I can. Actually thats a great idea. Some of the homes I make I don't know if they flow sometimes.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Aw sorry! I had to feed and entertain my cop friend and his brandnew girlfriend yesterday- and ta- daaa, she had to bring her sons, too, because her ex spontanously called that he couldn´t take the kids this weekend.

AND hubby was not home until seven.

AND I think she hates my guts

Grand day I had

HBU?

annasommer

Btw, about playstesting worlds- Conor talked about that with someone on the Rinn Fada topic, page 15: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210/423162.page

I never worked with CAW, but maybe it makes sense to you?

jja27

Had a romantic date with my boyfriend for St. Patricks day and I think were having a movie night together to celebrate my sisters birthday today. My brother took me yesterday. He knows about by boy toy but I told him I was hanging out with friends. People here seem nice all of the sudden. Had a guy walk up to us and tried to sell us some cologne but we were broke so I donated 3 dollars. Another guy wanted my domo trucker hat but I had to explain to him it was a gift. Very nice days so far.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Oh people round here are more friendly now, too- I blame it on the spring weather that we had for three days now

I worked on my balcony today, while hubby fiddled with the PC. My cop friend brought a little flower basket as a present yesterday, just one primula and a daffodil, but still- it set me into gardening mode somehow
So I removed all the old soil today and all dead plants that were left from last year... six buckets to be taken down to the trash can

jja27

annasommer wrote:Btw, about playstesting worlds- Conor talked about that with someone on the Rinn Fada topic, page 15: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210/423162.page

I never worked with CAW, but maybe it makes sense to you?

She has a point. If I save homes to my bin I can still acess them in the game. I learned something today.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

annasommer wrote:Oh people round here are more friendly now, too- I blame it on the spring weather that we had for three days now

I worked on my balcony today, while hubby fiddled with the PC. My cop friend brought a little flower basket as a present yesterday, just one primula and a daffodil, but still- it set me into gardening mode somehow
So I removed all the old soil today and all dead plants that were left from last year... six buckets to be taken down to the trash can

I picked a couple peices of brocoli a few days back from mine but it was still a low yeild. My lettuce are stunted but I think they just need water. My onion never took but I get the feeling they'll grow now for some reason... I've been meaning to uproot them and plant some carrots. Its my first vegtable garden so I'm anxious to see how it'll turn out.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
annasommer

Nothing is growing here yet, the hedges are only beginning to show the faintest bit of green. But the air smells of spring, and we had warm weather and some rain today, so I expect nature to explode by the end of this week- unless we get frost at night again... happens until mid april, most years. But I want spring NOW

Hm, did you grow the onions from seed or saplings? I recall that they need like forever to grow from seeds... and how is your soil, sandy or more like clay? Makes a difference with stuff that grows in the ground, too...

annasommer

Btw, if your brother knows about your friend, why making excuses *scratcheshead*
Anyways, time to get some sleep. You have a fun day! Readya

jja27

annasommer wrote:Nothing is growing here yet, the hedges are only beginning to show the faintest bit of green. But the air smells of spring, and we had warm weather and some rain today, so I expect nature to explode by the end of this week- unless we get frost at night again... happens until mid april, most years. But I want spring NOW

Hm, did you grow the onions from seed or saplings? I recall that they need like forever to grow from seeds... and how is your soil, sandy or more like clay? Makes a difference with stuff that grows in the ground, too...

Seeds. I got a few sprouts but about two fo them took. the others rotted or got taken by birds. Its sandy. I add gardening soil and blend it.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
jja27

annasommer wrote:Btw, if your brother knows about your friend, why making excuses *scratcheshead*
Anyways, time to get some sleep. You have a fun day! Readya

Because he said if he sees him he'd knock his block off. So I told him a little white lie. What could it hurt? Especially since I had plans with him.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: