Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Otherworld - New RPG - Unlimited Spots!  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Gladis

Name
Prince Edmund
M/F
Female
Personality
Friendly, proud, noble, great warrior, charming and good hearted.
Bio/History
Prince Edmund comes from a kingdom called Arralie. It was a wonderful place filled with happiness until recently the dark ord took over. The new king killed both Edmund's parents and he believes his sister too. Edmund thought that he was dead but somehow he ended up in The Otherworld instead.
Other details
Change...
Picture

Monster Picture: No monster yet but when he becomes he will look like this:

(His skin turns into glittery light green scales)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/12/12 03:52 PM

krose240

Location:There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Estelle paused when she noticed Emilia and frowned a bit. She was going to apologize for not having seen her, but she heard Eric's voice and was unsure whether she should speak. Her wings fluttered slightly and she looked down. Why was she nervous? She'd spoken to Queen Eldria and King Cinder many a time...maybe it was the fact that she didn't know this place...or the fact that this didn't look as much like a castle as it did on the outside.

PrincessLala14

Emilia

I smiled slightly, nodding.
"Good morning, Eric," I said. I walked over to the couch, leaning over the back and pecking my brother's cheek. "There's somebody here to see you," I added, before heading out into the hall.

Eric

I was surprised by Emilia's words, and I glanced over my shoulder. My green eyes found a girl, with lovely butterfly wings and a colourful gown. I smiled slightly, standing and turning to face her.
"Good morning," I said slowly.

PrincessLala14

((He's good to go, Gladis, and he's very pretty <3))

krose240

Location:There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

"Hi..." Estelle said softly, blushing a bit, "I...I'm sorry if I'm intruding...I...I just came over from Fantasim Land..."

Gladis

(Thank you! ^_^)

Prince Edmund

I opened my eyes. The sun was shining right into my eyes. Is it like this to be dead? I thought. No... I was feeling pain... that meant I couldn't be dead.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/12/12 04:00 PM

PrincessLala14

Eric

I grinned at the girl, shaking my head.
"No, no, don't worry, you aren't intruding one bit," I said, then paused. "You... you just came over? Does that mean today is the twelfth?"

Gladis

Edmund

I sat up and looked down at my chest. It was splattered with blood. My own blood. I tried to stand up but my legs didn't want to carry me. What in the world is this place... I thought as I looked around.

krose240

Estelle nodded. "Yes," she said, unsure what else to say. She fluttered her wings a little, still a bit nervous.

PrincessLala14

((*amused that everybody's names start with E* Eric, Emilia, Estelle, Edmund...))

PrincessLala14

Eric

I sighed softly and nodded.
"So you just got here today. As in, you were in Fantasim Land yesterday," I continued, frowning a little.

Gladis

(Lol! Didn't even think of that as I named him...XD!)

PrincessLala14

((XD We need to introduce E-less characters...))

krose240

Again, Estelle nodded. "Why are you frowning?" she asked, perplexed as to why he would be upset.

krose240

PrincessLala14 wrote:((XD We need to introduce E-less characters...))

((well...can't really bring in Dominik and Miriam for a week...so we're stuck with all the Es...))

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: